shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers Please...

What a beautiful baby! I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter- sending all the good vibes your way for a recovery. Big hugs.

Welcome little fella!

Prayers for your daughter, her doctors and you.

What a beautiful, beautiful baby! And what a blessing that he was not affected. I will pray for your daughter.

Still sending out good thoughts. God bless.

Your grand baby is so adorable! Praying for your daughter’s continued treatment and recovery.❤️

Good Morning PS fam,
She starts her immunotherapy meds this morning. She has a BRAF gene mutation that automatically qualified her for this treatment plan. She is on Taflinar & Mekinist daily. Her scans of her brain came back clear. We are waiting on a few more scans but I am so thankful we are finally starting meds.

Braxxton is growing and is the best little miracle baby ever.IMG_6845.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6846.jpeg
    IMG_6846.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 7
Sending the best thoughts to your daughter, @mom2dolls. So happy baby Braxxton is healthy, and hopefully he's a great motivation for your daughter during this difficult time.

Thank you for the update. What a beautiful boy! Praying for your daughter and your entire family.

Adorable baby!!! Continued thoughts and prayers for your daughter and family.

He is so cute! Best wishes to your daughter during her treatment!

What a darling baby! Best wishes and prayers for your daughter as she undergoes her treatments.

What a sweet boy! And sending best wishes for your daughter’s improvement.

@mom2dolls -

Prayers sent for your daughter. And your grandson is perfection. <3

Awwww... he's perfect! Wishing your daughter the best. Sending prayers.

Hi All! Our daughter is doing well. She’s had a few hiccups in her treatment but will be starting her medication again on Monday. She had an infection, so had to stop her meds then needed her four impacted wisdom teeth out and had antibiotics for a week. So two months later she is getting back on track.
She had an ultrasound a few weeks ago of her neck, collarbone and all has been cleared.
Our sweet grandbaby is growing so much. He’s 3 months old now. He’s finally putting weight on. He is starting to coo, giggle and found his toes lol. IMG_2947.jpeg

Great news! ... and what a cutie pie! :kiss2:

Great news for you all, continued healing vibes for your daughter.

Hi All! Our daughter is doing well. She’s had a few hiccups in her treatment but will be starting her medication again on Monday. She had an infection, so had to stop her meds then needed her four impacted wisdom teeth out and had antibiotics for a week. So two months later she is getting back on track.
She had an ultrasound a few weeks ago of her neck, collarbone and all has been cleared.
Our sweet grandbaby is growing so much. He’s 3 months old now. He’s finally putting weight on. He is starting to coo, giggle and found his toes lol. IMG_2947.jpeg

So adorable!! Continued prayers and good wishes for your daughter.

I love the gummy grin! What a gorgeous boy!

Glad your daughter has had a clear ultrasound and is back on the medication. I am keeping all of you in my thoughts.

Oh gosh thank you for the update! Your grandbaby is just adorable. Continued healing vibes to your daughter!

What wonderful news! I'm so pleased for you and your daughter. And what a gorgeous little boy! May everyone go from strength to strength. <3

(...and it's always good to know where one's toes are!)

Wonderful news @mom2dolls ! Best wishes for continued good health for your daughter

Great to hear, it's all slow, steady and dimples! Onward with all the dust and kisses they can take.

It is good to hear some positive news today! Continued well wishes!

And such a cutie!!

Wonderful news! He is absolutely precious!

Thanks for the update -- happy for the good news : )

And what a precious baby!

So glad she is getting "clear" scans...I'm sure its a big relief to get those results back!

Love the little dimple! I'm sure he brings so much joy in a scary time! Wishing continued negative scans and positive results to you DD!

IMG_4120.jpeg
Our sweet guy is 4 months old now. He is such a joy. Loves his Papa extra special lol.
My daughter is off her meds for the second time due to fever, rash across her body and body aches. She will be starting again soon with a lower dose. We are thankful for no further growth of the cancer.

Attachments

• IMG_3135.jpeg
    IMG_3135.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7435.jpeg
    IMG_7435.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3040.jpeg
    IMG_3040.jpeg
    237 KB · Views: 15
IMG_4120.jpeg
Our sweet guy is 4 months old now. He is such a joy. Loves his Papa extra special lol.
My daughter is off her meds for the second time due to fever, rash across her body and body aches. She will be starting again soon with a lower dose. We are thankful for no further growth of the cancer.

He is so adorable!!! Great news about no further growth. Continuing to send prayers and positive thoughts for your daughter’s complete recovery. Enjoy every minute with your precious grandson.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP