shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 4.13 Old Mine Lab Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Old mine cut lab diamond LOOSE! Just in a stone holder here.
IGI Report LG 632450756
4.13 carats, E color, VVS2
9.61x9.41x6.47
$3200.
includes fedex overnight
Loupetroop link
https://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-lab-created/4-dot-13ct-lab-old-mine-cut-e-vvs2

Indoor fluorescent office lighting
20240530_231519.jpg

Indoor
20240530_232013.jpg

Look at that tall crown... if only i didnt just buy a bajillion other things... lol

20240530_232020.jpg

Outside

20240523_051047.jpg

A little perspective
20240530_231621.jpg

20240530_231554.jpg

20240530_231603.jpg

thanks for looking!

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for tagging me! ❤️

I’ve been eyeing this…. Several times, lol! She’s beautiful! I’ve switched gears a bit and have my eye on something … an antique Edwardian “old” old euro ring… just waiting for the money tree stars to align a bit :pray:

But thank you! I’m blown away your OMC is still here!!! She’s perfect, and priced very well, someone needs to grab her!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for tagging me! ❤️

I’ve been eyeing this…. Several times, lol! She’s beautiful! I’ve switched gears a bit and have my eye on something … an antique Edwardian “old” old euro ring… just waiting for the money tree stars to align a bit :pray:

But thank you! I’m blown away your OMC is still here!!! She’s perfect, and priced very well, someone needs to grab her!

Oh I hear you! I want to sell this so i can re-cut the ridiculous 7.6ct diamond i bought into an OEC!! LOL! I just realize my heart is really with OECs

I cant wait to see what you get!

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
Oh I hear you! I want to sell this so i can re-cut the ridiculous 7.6ct diamond i bought into an OEC!! LOL! I just realize my heart is really with OECs

I cant wait to see what you get!

Great minds think alike :lol-2:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The cut on this is just fantastic. So authentic!

scandi_queen

Rough_Rock
Hi! Thank you for thinking of me! This is just lovely ...how do we have such bad timing? :lol-2:
About a month ago I got lucky with Alex P and purchased a 5 ct Dolly (work has kept me from posting about her until today). Hopefully someone will come snag this beauty soon!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Thank you for thinking of me! This is just lovely ...how do we have such bad timing? :lol-2:
About a month ago I got lucky with Alex P and purchased a 5 ct Dolly (work has kept me from posting about her until today). Hopefully someone will come snag this beauty soon!

OMG congratulations that’s awesome!! I think the person who snagging it is going to wind up being me lol I bought a 2 carat ruby and I was planning on buying an Asher diamond to go with it but I guess I’ll just wind up using this one lol

scandi_queen

Rough_Rock
OMG congratulations that’s awesome!! I think the person who snagging it is going to wind up being me lol I bought a 2 carat ruby and I was planning on buying an Asher diamond to go with it but I guess I’ll just wind up using this one lol

Thank you! This would be amazing with a ruby! Can't wait to see your ideas for it :kiss2:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results