shape
carat
color
clarity

A little Van Cleef and Arpels dream come true!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very sweet friend here knew I loved the VCA Alhambra lapis yg pave bracelet, and when she learned that there was one available one left in the Paris boutique, she helped connect me with her SA! I never dreamed I'd get this piece, because it was produced on a limited basis for the 50th Anniversary of Alhambra. But when I had the chance, I went for it, because it was a one time opportunity! I want to give a big thank you and hug to my friend who was kind enough to think of me! :appl: :wavey:

Now for some pictures!

VCAlapisbracelet.JC1.jpgVCAlapisbracelet.JC2.jpgVCAlapisbracelet.JC4.jpgVCAlapisbracelet.JC3.jpgVCAlapisbracelet.JC6.jpg

Last edited:
DS, I have never been bitten by the VCA bug but I know you love and cherish the pieces you have. How exciting to acquire something that seemed next to impossible! Congrats and enjoy!

What an amazing addition to your fabulous VCA collection, DS! :love: You are so lucky to finally get this dream piece!!!

You wear a lot of blue so this piece will get plenty of use! You need some matching earrings, too! ;))

Can you do a comparison pic with your other YG VA bracelet? We also need an updated VCA family shot! :cheeky:

That is absolutely stunning. I have seen that bracelet too and can’t get it out of my mind. I would love one. Please enjoy it.

GORGEOUS. That blue is to die for! I really hope to get a single station necklace for my mom one day.

:love:Wow!! That's gorgeous!!! I love the alternating lapis and diamond motifs.. very special indeed.
Enjoy!!!! :wavey:

It is a dream piece. Just love the blue color! Gorgeous! Enjoy!

Of course, other than it is STUNNING, it’s harder to come by than a winning lotto ticket. Congratulations on seizing the day!!! Great addition to your amazing collection.

HI:

We all get by with a little help from our friends! Stunning, that's all. :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

A very sweet friend here knew I loved the VCA Alhambra lapis yg pave bracelet, and when she learned that there was one available one left in the Paris boutique, she helped connect me with her SA! I never dreamed I'd get this piece, because it was produced on a limited basis for the 50th Anniversary of Alhambra. But when I had the chance, I went for it, because it was a one time opportunity! I want to give a big thank you and hug to my friend who was kind enough to think of me! :appl: :wavey:

Now for some pictures!

VCAlapisbracelet.JC1.jpgVCAlapisbracelet.JC2.jpgVCAlapisbracelet.JC4.jpgVCAlapisbracelet.JC3.jpgVCAlapisbracelet.JC6.jpg

I love love love this, @DS2006. Soooo happy for you.

Look forward to a gazillion more pics!!:)

Wow! Congratulations!!! It is so beautiful and rare! It is also so very much deserved!!!
Hope for many more photos =)2=)2=)2

Absolutely beautiful! That colour is stunning!

Simply gorgeous! I love VC & A!! Once you’re bitten, there is no cure!
This was so sweet of your friend! I need friends like yours! lol!!
Wear it in health and happiness. ♥️

It’s gorgeous! That beautiful electric blue would certainly cheer up a dreary day. Your excitement is almost palpable in your post - how lovely of your friend to alert you to it.

Absolutely stunning, DS!! So glad you were able to get this beautiful bracelet! Something to bring a bit of joy in this difficult year we are all experiencing.

stunning... and congrats!!!!

Oh my gosh that blue...............................just gorgeous, sigh. Congratulations!:kiss2::kiss2:

DS I have been quietly admiring your beautiful VCA collection. This piece is extraordinary. Congratulations on making your dream a reality!

The thing about calling this a “dream come true” is how unyieldingly accurate this statement is for nearly every single one of us. We all know this isn’t the sort of piece you just decide you want and walk in and buy... There are exactly three PSers (that I’m aware of) who have had - will ever have - the opportunity to own this piece: You, @Phoenix, and @Boom... Actually, I’ve got to add @m-2-b to that list for “maybe she’ll decide to one day”!

Truly the piece of a lifetime. What a wonderful and thoughtful friend, and how fortuitous that she happened upon exactly what you wanted at exactly the right time!!!

I know much much you’ll enjoy this beauty and I CANNOT wait to see it in-person one day!! Your VCA collection - already special - is now outright inimitable. Congratulations on this unexpected but #SoWorthIt addition to your VCA family @diamondseeker2006 :love: It looks amazing on you!!!!

Last edited:
This is such an amazing piece! The blue and gold combo is love. I had a friend searching high and low for this same one. So so hard to come by. Very rare. It made me come out of hibernation!! Enjoy this beautiful jewel.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP