shape
carat
color
clarity

A salute to Laurence Graff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I salute Laurence Graff
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

478 Carat White Rough Diamond Sold For $18.4 Million

Even in these times of economic turmoil Graff is showing unrivaled signs that he indeed IS the King of Diamonds
1.gif

"The Light of Letseng, a 478 carat white diamond mined in the Kingdom of Lesotho, was sold on tender in Antwerp to SAFDICO for $18.4 million. The price translates to $ 38,494 per carat paid by the manufacturing arm of Graff Diamonds."

A quote from Graff:

“To the best of our knowledge this is the most valuable rough diamond ever to be sold,” Graff said. “This investment is indicative of our commitment to the diamond industry and our faith in the long term value of diamonds.”

Date: 12/2/2008 9:45:00 AM
Author: DiaGem
A quote from Graff:

“To the best of our knowledge this is the most valuable rough diamond ever to be sold,” Graff said. “This investment is indicative of our commitment to the diamond industry and our faith in the long term value of diamonds.”
I prefer "With our significant expertise in large diamonds we expect to produce an exceptionally beautiful polished diamond of at least 200 carats."

http://gemdiamonds.com/im/press_display.asp?Id=2008/02dec2008

Happily Graff rejected RBC or 2 100ct pears

Date: 12/2/2008 10:16:21 AM
Author: Serg

Date: 12/2/2008 9:45:00 AM
Author: DiaGem
A quote from Graff:

I prefer ''With our significant expertise in large diamonds we expect to produce an exceptionally beautiful polished diamond of at least 200 carats.''

http://gemdiamonds.com/im/press_display.asp?Id=2008/02dec2008

Happily Graff rejected RBC or 2 100ct pears
I hope he does too!!!

No need for a 150 carat "headlight"
11.gif
! Even a D-FL one........
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP