shape
carat
color
clarity

A visit to the new Tiffany Flagship store in NYC.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Hello!
Was in NYC and visited the new Flagship store on 5th Avenue and 57th Street.
It was light and airy and just gorgeous! A few pix to enjoy.. one of the cafe with their signature boxes hanging from the ceiling.

Attachments

• 37467183-E296-4155-9E9A-6CFF8433B435.jpeg
    37467183-E296-4155-9E9A-6CFF8433B435.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 199
  • C180A2F4-3746-4A16-9A7B-6BBD0935B0BA.jpeg
    C180A2F4-3746-4A16-9A7B-6BBD0935B0BA.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 192
  • 6640A9CD-4251-4364-90FA-A6FC9B499C17.jpeg
    6640A9CD-4251-4364-90FA-A6FC9B499C17.jpeg
    271.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 3B7E46F2-C95A-4E74-8C66-84086FCD6AF8.jpeg
    3B7E46F2-C95A-4E74-8C66-84086FCD6AF8.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 001F0A34-1650-4C7C-BB58-C5DD132220E6.jpeg
    001F0A34-1650-4C7C-BB58-C5DD132220E6.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 5159085E-A5D4-46B5-95A2-B2DB5B694B80.jpeg
    5159085E-A5D4-46B5-95A2-B2DB5B694B80.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 203
I tried on my 2 favorite Schlumberger rings and my pal tried on a 2 carat heart shaped ER.D8C4E975-1FEA-4F99-943E-FE4804262DED.jpeg

Attachments

• 03F1A7EE-A6C2-4E5E-A4A7-64CB8BDF47A4.jpeg
    03F1A7EE-A6C2-4E5E-A4A7-64CB8BDF47A4.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 116
How fun! Thanks for sharing.

How gorgeous are those rings! And I love the cafe with the blue boxes. They’re so pretty!

HI:

WOW!!!!! So gorgeous!!! I wish I were there (I'd prolly faint LOL)!!!

Thanks for sharing.

cheers--Sharon

How fun! Thanks for sharing.
Hi katyb!
It was so fun to see all the finery. In a way I miss the old store as there was something old fashioned about it but the new decor is really beautiful.

How gorgeous are those rings! And I love the cafe with the blue boxes. They’re so pretty!

Hi Ally T!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Such gorgeous rings and the cafe was absolutely stunning.
They have really made it a destination to visit in NY which is such smart business.
HI:

WOW!!!!! So gorgeous!!! I wish I were there (I'd prolly faint LOL)!!!

Thanks for sharing.

cheers--Sharon

Hi Sharon!
We could have swooned together! And there was so many sales people there who were super anxious to have visitors try things on.
Cases and cases of Schlumberger finery.. just so amazing.
The Bud ring is beyond gorgeous and even though the stone was "only" a carat it had so much presence on the hand.
The 2 carat heart ring that my friend tried on was in a totally different price category.. it was D color and VVS1.
I was there as I needed one new earring back for a pair of pearl and diamond earrings that match a fancy necklace. The squirly things on the back had gotten out of wack and it made it very hard to get on and off.

Hi katyb!
It was so fun to see all the finery. In a way I miss the old store as there was something old fashioned about it but the new decor is really beautiful.

Hi Ally T!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Such gorgeous rings and the cafe was absolutely stunning.
They have really made it a destination to visit in NY which is such smart business.

Hi Sharon!
We could have swooned together! And there was so many sales people there who were super anxious to have visitors try things on.
Cases and cases of Schlumberger finery.. just so amazing.
The Bud ring is beyond gorgeous and even though the stone was "only" a carat it had so much presence on the hand.
The 2 carat heart ring that my friend tried on was in a totally different price category.. it was D color and VVS1.
I was there as I needed one new earring back for a pair of pearl and diamond earrings that match a fancy necklace. The squirly things on the back had gotten out of wack and it made it very hard to get on and off.

Any reason to visit! I've always enjoyed sublime customer service, so spending there (and encouraging friends to do the same) doesn't make me sad. And I love my SA. I've known her forever. I am loyal. I'd love a Tiffany locket. Wonder if they still make them? But It must be new--I want to put my Mom's picture in it.

I think a D VVS1 heart would set me up for life! Those rings looked splendid on your graceful (tiny) hand. Did you take some tea and the restaurant? What pretty decor! I think I need to decorate a room at home like that!!!!

Partners in swooning....SO funny!!!! :wavey:

What a great thread -- and wonderful pics!

Next time I'm in NYC this is definitely on my itinerary; I really have a fondness for Tiffany -- and I've always adored the bud ring :)

What a fun day! The new store is beautiful but the old one was special too! Thanks for sharing your pictures and the jewelry!! So beautiful!

:wavey: Hello!
Was in NYC and visited the new Flagship store on 5th Avenue and 57th Street.
It was light and airy and just gorgeous! A few pix to enjoy.. one of the cafe with their signature boxes hanging from the ceiling.

Reminds me of the American Girl Doll experience for adults.

Any reason to visit! I've always enjoyed sublime customer service, so spending there (and encouraging friends to do the same) doesn't make me sad. And I love my SA. I've known her forever. I am loyal. I'd love a Tiffany locket. Wonder if they still make them? But It must be new--I want to put my Mom's picture in it.

I think a D VVS1 heart would set me up for life! Those rings looked splendid on your graceful (tiny) hand. Did you take some tea and the restaurant? What pretty decor! I think I need to decorate a room at home like that!!!!

Partners in swooning....SO funny!!!! :wavey:
Sharon.. Can/Am partners in swooning! That is us!!:dance:
I love your idea of a locket to keep your mom's picture in.. so sweet and truly meaningful.
We didn't eat at the cafe but were offered drinks while we waited in the customer service area on the 5th floor. A bit too early for a glass of bubbly but had it been past 12:00 I would have said yes please!

What a great thread -- and wonderful pics!

Next time I'm in NYC this is definitely on my itinerary; I really have a fondness for Tiffany -- and I've always adored the bud ring :)
Oh thanks so much marymm!
Yes.. it's definitely worth a visit. Such a friendly and welcoming vibe and bud rings to try on! Lovely all around.
Um there's a CAFE! I'm def going!
Hello Asscherhalo_lover!
I just googled some info on the restaurant appropriately named the "Blue Box Cafe."
Would love to try it.
What a fun day! The new store is beautiful but the old one was special too! Thanks for sharing your pictures and the jewelry!! So beautiful!
Hello MissGotRocks!
So happy to share the smiles.. I totally agree that the previous decor had a definite old world charm about it.. very special.
The new one had energy that was palpable.. but those classic wooden cases and staid decor were grand too.

Reminds me of the American Girl Doll experience for adults.

Hi lovetodream!
What a clever description!! It is truly an American Girl Doll experience for adults.
Spot on!

Thank you for the lovely pics. The store looks beautiful. And the cafe is the best idea. But WHAT is going on with that floor? Next time I’m in nyc I for sure will check it out.

Thank you for the lovely pics. The store looks beautiful. And the cafe is the best idea. But WHAT is going on with that floor? Next time I’m in nyc I for sure will check it out.

Hi LLJsmom!
Oh so interesting.. I didn't even notice the floor when I took the picture.
Actually that same motif was repeated throughout.. it was on the window treatments and other areas of the store too. I guess it has some meaning? Not sure what though!:lol:

Oh. my. goodness. THE VIEWS. Thanks for sharing this, now I need to go to NYC.

So pretty! Hold on to your wallet!=)2

Lucky duck !! My dream is to go
To Tiffany’s on 5th ave .. love the rings . Hope you had fun

Lucky duck !! My dream is to go
To Tiffany’s on 5th ave .. love the rings . Hope you had fun

Oh thanks thorstedswife!
It was a super fun visit and I did adore both of those Schlumberger rings too.
The bud one is my all time fave.:love:

HI:

I was crying. LOL (glad no one was injured)

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results