shape
carat
color
clarity

Adiamor wedding band- experiences

AE16

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi I’m considering getting a custom wedding band from adiamor they have quoted the best price . But want to make sure they are a good source

0.010 oval diamond eternity $2100
0.015-0.015 oval diamond eternity $2750
18k white gold for F VS quality diamonds

being a custom ring there is a 30% restock fee if I need to return or exchange.
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_4588.png
    IMG_4588.png
    719.4 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
I've bought from Adiamor a couple of times and was very pleased. But recently I ordered from them again and ended up cancelling my order.

The difference is that before, I just ordered online and received it when they sent it, end of story. But this time, I wanted a couple of small things done a little differently, just little things like wanting them to ship by USPS instead of FedEx (I've had problems with my local FedEx and don't to be put through it again). And wanting them to send photos before shipping, just to avoid the possible hassle of having to send it back for any adjustments (I did not say I expected any possible adjustments to be free, by the way, and I also did not expect to even request any adjustments. I just find shipping expensive things very nerve-wracking, whether sending or receiving, so I like to minimize the need for it). After their third refusal to bend at all on any little customer request, I cancelled my order. Because, first, it ticked me off. And second, then I felt like they could be a real nightmare to work with, if anything did happened to go wrong.

However, I think their prices are great and as mentioned, I was happy when I didn't have any small special requests. With one ring I had bought from them, I felt like the end prongs weren't sufficient to protect the corners, but I never got around to doing anything about it). Anyway, in my limited experience, I'd say they're great as long as you're happy with an assembly-line, no frills style of service.

However, I think their prices are great and as mentioned, I was happy when I didn't have any small special requests. With one ring I had bought from them, I felt like the end prongs weren't sufficient to protect the corners, but I never got around to doing anything about it). Anyway, in my limited experience, I'd say they're great as long as you're happy with an assembly-line, no frills style of service.

Agree. I love their prices, ease of navigation on the website, as well as their wide range of stock settings and styles. Their setting work within these parameters is very high quality.

I recently requested a quote for something custom and customer service was uncoordinated and a bit delayed with their response. Added, the quote that was forwarded to me from the manufacturing team was 2-3x higher than if I were to just send the loose stones off to a merchant who offers the style that I am looking for.

I've bought from Adiamor a couple of times and was very pleased. But recently I ordered from them again and ended up cancelling my order.

The difference is that before, I just ordered online and received it when they sent it, end of story. But this time, I wanted a couple of small things done a little differently, just little things like wanting them to ship by USPS instead of FedEx (I've had problems with my local FedEx and don't to be put through it again). And wanting them to send photos before shipping, just to avoid the possible hassle of having to send it back for any adjustments (I did not say I expected any possible adjustments to be free, by the way, and I also did not expect to even request any adjustments. I just find shipping expensive things very nerve-wracking, whether sending or receiving, so I like to minimize the need for it). After their third refusal to bend at all on any little customer request, I cancelled my order. Because, first, it ticked me off. And second, then I felt like they could be a real nightmare to work with, if anything did happened to go wrong.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your feedback. That’s what I was worried about because they’re gonna take away 30% if I don’t love the way it looks and that worries me, especially if they’re not easily willing to accommodate things maybe I should look elsewhere. have you heard of Alex park? I heard he has good prices as well

Agree. I love their prices, ease of navigation on the website, as well as their wide range of stock settings and styles. Their setting work within these parameters is very high quality.

I recently requested a quote for something custom and customer service was uncoordinated and a bit delayed with their response. Added, the quote that was forwarded to me from the manufacturing team was 2-3x higher than if I were to just send the loose stones off to a merchant who offers the style that I am looking for.

Bummer! Their prices were lower compared to bother places which makes me want to try it but hate the 30% return fee

Bummer! Their prices were lower compared to bother places which makes me want to try it but hate the 30% return fee

Thank you so much! I appreciate your feedback. That’s what I was worried about because they’re gonna take away 30% if I don’t love the way it looks and that worries me, especially if they’re not easily willing to accommodate things maybe I should look elsewhere. have you heard of Alex park? I heard he has good prices as well

I haven’t worked with Alex Park so I can’t weigh in there. But I’ve had several pieces made by David Klass and been very happy with them.

I haven’t worked with Alex Park so I can’t weigh in there. But I’ve had several pieces made by David Klass and been very happy with them.

I did get a quote but it’s more at $3450

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP