shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique-Style 18k Halo Ring: 1.10ct E VS1 August Vintage OMC + 1.48tcw Red Spinel *Feelers*

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock

Sadly, my SO has never actually worn this ring outside of the house.

She loves it, but has reluctantly come to terms with the fact that it doesn’t play well with the rest of her (more modern) look.

We are toying with the idea of converting it into a pendant, but decided to see if any of our PS friends might be interested before we put any more work (and $$$) into it.

It was crafted by an Armenian goldsmith and the workmanship is top-notch. The ideal diamond optics and icy-white color are a constant fireworks show and the clean, saturated, beautifully cut red spinels sparkle like mad.

Here are the stats:

- 1.10 E VS1 August Vintage Old Mine Cushion (LGD) 6.36x6.33x4.09mm with GIA report. https://www.gia.edu/report-check?reportno=6227965014

- 1.48tcw Natural, untreated Royal Red Spinel (10 x 3mm diamond-cut rounds)

- 18k yellow gold

- Size 7 (totally sizable) - and the brushed area does not go all the way around the band

- No signs of wear

We’re already asking less than we paid, but we may have a little extra wiggle room for PSers ;-)

If anyone is interested, I can try to get better photos that better shows the craftsmanship.

Last edited:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Dust for a quick sale!

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock
Here are 2 more videos in less intense lighting. One is outdoors with an overcast sky in the evening, just before sunset.

The next one is indoors with window lighting at the same time of day (so quite dim, cool light)

Last edited:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw the listing once and then loupetroop pooped back out. Wah!

Lovely ring! The royal red spinels and the avc lab and that setting - :love:

I’m sure if it’s not already sold - it’ll go fast.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Beautiful and congratulations!

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
This ring looks right up @elle_71125 alley, glad you snagged it! Here's to hoping for a family shot along with your other pretties :)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Beautiful and congratulations!
Thank you! I'm very excited to be it's new owner, and I can't wait to see it in person. :mrgreen:

This ring looks right up @elle_71125 alley, glad you snagged it! Here's to hoping for a family shot along with your other pretties :)
Thank you!! :kiss2: I'll be sure to share pics as soon as I get her. She's going straight to DK for a (hopefully) quick resize, and then right onto my greedy finger. :D

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations @elle_71125 -- it's an excellent addition to your drool-worthy collection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results