shape
carat
color
clarity

Any ladies with multiple ear piercings???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Do you still wear earrings in all the holes you have pierced??
What types of earrings?
Do you have regrets about getting more than one piercing?
Any pics?

I have four two in each ear. My parents got my first piercings done when I was very young and then when I was in high school I got another one on each ear just above the first ones I had. I wear little studs in all of them most of the time and I like it but was curious about my fellow PSers so please chime in
Thanks guys!
21.gif

I got my first holes when I was about 2 and then another set in 5th grade. I liked my 2nd holes up until a year or so ago. I think 1 hole per ear looks better but the second one will probably never close so I''m stuck with it! I just don''t put anything in it.

I have 3 in one ear, two in the other. I totally ignore them all except the first single peircings. I remember doing the multiple ones myself as a teenager thinking it would be cool to wear the multiple earring look. I regret the holes but they dont bother me too much....although they never grew back and I could still use them now.

I have three in one year and one in the other. I still use them all. I still like the look but started wearing 4 small matching studs - like all little pearls or gold balls. I think I matured past the big crazy hoop and long earring phase and started to worry a bit about my earlobs stretching out on one side from wearing heavier earrings all the time on that side.

I have four in one, two in the other. I wear sterling hoop earrings of graduated sizes... they''re the ornate wire filigree kind. I have tried to wear studs in them but I can''t stand sleeping in stud earrings and I''m too lazy to change them.

I don''t regret them at all, I love the look. Oh wait- no, I do have one regret. I did pierce them myself as a teenager and one of them is off a smidge; you can''t tell with hoops in them, but studs show it instantly... I do wish I''d just had it done professionally!

I''m sure my husband doesn''t hate the fact that I''ll not likely ever pester him for diamond stud earrings!

Oh neat to hear the different views from everyone.

I honestly think I only wear earrings in all of the holes I have b/c my earrings aren''t all that blingy.
I think if I had a super nice fat pair of ACA studs then I''d probably just wear the two and be happy my curent ones are so small so that''s why I double up I guess I''m 26 now so maybe in a couple years I will outgrow them we''ll see

I have 2 piercings. My first piercings I had was done when I was a little girl. Being blessed with thick lobes - although sometimes I thought it was a curse, it was hard to find earrings with the extra long posts for my thick lobes. I never did think of going to a jeweler to make posts longer. I wore mostly my hoops since I had the "posts" problem.
When my Dh said he'd get me diamond studs for my birthday, I found the courage in August to get another piercing below my first piercings (closer to the edge - not so thick).

I don't regret getting my new piercing. I only use the lower piercings since I need to keep something in the holes so they don't heal over. But once they heal (almost there) I will definatly be wearing other stuff and utilizing both of the holes.

th_IMG_0159-1.jpg

i have two in each ear. i have small hoops that i put in the ones closest to my face daily and i have diamond studs that i leave in the ones in the back.
i also got my first set when i was a baby and got the second set of holes when i was about 12. i have never regretted getting the second set. i suppose that if i do i can just not wear anything in them.

I have 7 piercings. 4 in one ear and 3 in the other. In my left ear i have my lobes pierced twice. My bottom hole i change pretty regularly between a pair of small gold loops and diamond studs, the top hole i always wear a plain silver ball, i have two cartilage piercings that i never change and is just a regular 18 gauge (i think) hoop. In my right ear, i have the two piercings, plus a rook piercing which i love and i just keep a small hoop in there too. I think i''m done with piercings my ears....for now.

I have three holes in each ear (see pic attached)

I had the first set done at 15, the second done at 24 and the third set done at 26. (I am 28) Since I had the second set done I started to wear a small sleeper in the first holes and a stud in the second. With the third set I have kept continuity with studs.

I always wear this arrangement. Sleeper, stud, stud, as in the picture. Always silver sleepers and always sterling silver with clear crystal studs. Sometimes I change for coloured studs but I like the look of the clear crystals. Neater.

I sometimes manage to pull out one of the top studs when I am brushing my hair but other than that I have no complaints.
I wouldn''t have any more holes though. Three in each ear is plenty.

3holes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP