shape
carat
color
clarity

ASET for this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ASET experts,

What do you think about this ASET? Here is a link to the diamond and it''s IS and GIA report:

http://www.exceldiamonds.com/diamond/272542.html

70radassetKT.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi again Karee,

From what I can see ( bit of reflection on the upper part of the image) the ASET looks good. Is this diamond ' square' enough for you?

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
I asked Judah about the other diamonds I was interested in, and he said this one was the best.

I asked him about the squareness, and he said it was closer to square than rectangle. I just don''t want one that is obviously rectangular since I have rounds in the wedding band.

So the ASET is "ok" then? I did notice it was a bit lighter/whiter towards the top. Should I ask to have that part put on the bottom end or something?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/9/2008 1:24:43 PM
Author: karee888
I asked Judah about the other diamonds I was interested in, and he said this one was the best.

I asked him about the squareness, and he said it was closer to square than rectangle. I just don't want one that is obviously rectangular since I have rounds in the wedding band.

So the ASET is 'ok' then? I did notice it was a bit lighter/whiter towards the top. Should I ask to have that part put on the bottom end or something?
I think it looks like a really nice radiant and the ASET is fine, with these shapes it very much comes down to personal taste. I think with the ASET, it looks like glare or a reflection on the image and not something coming from the diamond itself, I would check with Judah to be sure though. Check with him also whether the diamond shows anything in the way of a bow tie effect, some fancy shapes can show this but it needn't be an issue.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks like a good crushed ice radiant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results