shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher cut - deciding between three

curlyrainbow

Rough_Rock
If you could ask Jonathan to put these in a video, I bet you'd find one that you are more drawn to ;)) is my recommendation and request. I just find stagnant pictures of diamonds hard to tell even with ASETs especially on fancy cuts when they are all close in the running. Other than the apparent obstruction on the last diamond, the other two just are too similar i think, therefore I would request a video from them.

Hmm, all 3 have the most white-only looking pics of any asschers I've seen on GOG's site.
Either the cut is different or they changed their photography set up.

Also they all have just a 10-day warranty instead of the usual 30-day or lifetime.

I wonder why the warranty on these 3 is so short.

Have Jon make you a video to help you decide.
The 1.3 would not be my choice based on the information so far.
It has a lot of blue in the aset.

kenny|1303249180|2900425 said:
Hmm, all 3 have the most white-only looking pics of any asschers I've seen on GOG's site.
Either the cut is different or they changed their photography set up.

Also they all have just a 10-day warranty instead of the usual 30-day or lifetime.

I wonder why the warranty on these 3 is so short.
Good question.
The 1.51 looks like it should qualify for a longer policy.
The other 2 not so much.

The 2nd of the three appeals to me the most viscerally from the still pictures. (Even more than the two Octavias in your range). Not sure if video would change my mind!

FWIW, I picked a 1.5 ct H vvs1 asscher with my eyes in person & I'm still head over heels for it 6 years later.

I love the look of number one over the other two. It appeals to be visually though I agree that the 1.3 has a nice asset and the 1.51 is nice as well. But the spread kinda... well, lacking in the 1.5. I expect around 6.4mm square or better in a 1.5 carat asscher. Based on that, I'd probably go for the 1.3 as well. It's the same size as the other two and the numbers, look is appreicably the same, plus it's a lot cheaper.

my favorite of those is the 2nd one, but I think a video would tell more.

I love the look of the 2nd one over the 1st and 3rd, for sure. The windmills are wider and you can really see the facets, as opposed to the other 2, IMO.

I also like the second one best.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP