shape
carat
color
clarity

AVC in halo setting

badabling

Shiny_Rock
The wait almost killed me but its finally here! :appl:

My sister-in-law's 2.2 AVC, J, VS2 in a custom GOG halo setting is home at last. The stone and setting is beautiful but I must say my Victor Canera setting has much better workmanship...at least to my eye. I've added them both for comparison and threw in my other sister-in- laws 2.55, G, RB in Whiteflash setting for good measure.

This is my second time working with GOG and I can't say enough good things about their customer service. They were a dream to work with.

Here are some iPhone pictures. I'll post some better ones with a real camera if anyone is interested.

_6900.jpg

_6901.jpg

_6902.jpg

_6903.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I can't believe all those gorgeous rings are in one family!!! :love:

The ring is stunning. The setting looks quite beautiful from what I can tell. I would love high quality pictures if you have some.

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty rings. I am very curious of the melee size in both halo rings? Would love to see more pictures :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Holy Mother of Bling! Those rings are gorgeous :love: :love: :love: Each one has an amazing center stone and great settings :lickout:
Love them all!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! You so lucky to have two SIL to share the love of jewelry with!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness, gorgeous rings all the way around!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! There's always something special about an AVC!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful! I have a soft spot for AVC's. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, you are very lucky to have an AVR and an AVC!!!! The new AVC looks huge! I love AVCs in halos, too! Beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that AVC looks AMAZING! :love: :love: :love: What are its dimensions? It looks HUGE! I love the proportions of the size of the melee in the halo and the size of the AVC center stone. I think subtle halos are so pretty and that one really enhances your SIL's AVC. GOG did a great job, what a gorgeous ring!!

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Roxy said:
Wow, that AVC looks AMAZING! :love: :love: :love: What are its dimensions? It looks HUGE! I love the proportions of the size of the melee in the halo and the size of the AVC center stone. I think subtle halos are so pretty and that one really enhances your SIL's AVC. GOG did a great job, what a gorgeous ring!!
@roxy - it's a 2.2, J, VS2

luvsdmb said:
Very pretty rings. I am very curious of the melee size in both halo rings? Would love to see more pictures :appl:
-I'm not sure what the melee sizes are. I'd like to know too because mine looks much bigger. I'm sorry I haven't had time for new pictures but soon but till then some ipad photos.

GOG did a video which I posted a while back, here's the link [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/avc-cushion-with-custom-gog-setting.185901/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/avc-cushion-with-custom-gog-setting.185901/[/URL]

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Oops forgot to add the picture. Anyone else having problems posting pictures.

_6957.jpg

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Here are some better pics of the AVC and AVR. I'll post a few more and stop spamming but I'm just so in love!

_6968.jpg

_6969.jpg

_6970.jpg

_6971.jpg

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for indulging me...I'll stop spamming now. Excuse the grubby scaly hands but I find myself constantly washing my hands around my little one.

_6974.jpg

_6976.jpg

_6977.jpg

_6978.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :love: Those rings are gorgeous! I really love the AVC in that setting. Sets off its chunky facets quite nicely. Such a lovely halo setting!!! :appl:
Gorgeous rings! Thank you for sharing them all together!!!!

badabling

Shiny_Rock
missy said:
Wow :love: Those rings are gorgeous! I really love the AVC in that setting. Sets off its chunky facets quite nicely. Such a lovely halo setting!!! :appl:
Gorgeous rings! Thank you for sharing them all together!!!!
Thank you missy...I wish I owned both of them but the AVC is my sis-in-law's. I picked out the stone and setting for her...my little project.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Impressive halo and nice custom work by GOG! I can only dream of an AVC that size...hope your SIL enjoys it!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, super yummy to say the least. It looks huge on your tiny fingers too!

You're SIL must be thrilled! I wouldn't want to take it off my finger, it might get stuck :naughty: :lol:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I'm really impressed by GOG's bench on this one! :love: Of course, the AVC is beautiful, but I already knew that! You're so lucky that your SILs let you help them with their upgrades! I almost beg my friends to let me help them with their rings!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock
Awesome... Amazing... Perfect!!! I love everything about it! :appl:

You're design is very similar to mine... AVC, halo, partial split shank... three of my favorite things! We are almost ring-twins!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-here-its-here-my-avc-daisy-ring-and-6-stone-band.180579/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-here-its-here-my-avc-daisy-ring-and-6-stone-band.180579/[/URL]

I have had mine since October (after a 6 month design process) and I still stare at it every day. I hope you will get as much pleasure out of yours as I do mine. GOG is so awesome and your design is brilliant. Congratulations!!!

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Dougsgirl said:
Awesome... Amazing... Perfect!!! I love everything about it! :appl:

You're design is very similar to mine... AVC, halo, partial split shank... three of my favorite things! We are almost ring-twins!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-here-its-here-my-avc-daisy-ring-and-6-stone-band.180579/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-here-its-here-my-avc-daisy-ring-and-6-stone-band.180579/[/URL]

I have had mine since October (after a 6 month design process) and I still stare at it every day. I hope you will get as much pleasure out of yours as I do mine. GOG is so awesome and your design is brilliant. Congratulations!!!
Thank you dougsgirl...now if only I had a beautiful five stone ring we could really be ring twins!

pandabee said:
Impressive halo and nice custom work by GOG! I can only dream of an AVC that size...hope your SIL enjoys it!
madelise said:
Wow, I'm really impressed by GOG's bench on this one! :love: Of course, the AVC is beautiful, but I already knew that! You're so lucky that your SILs let you help them with their upgrades! I almost beg my friends to let me help them with their rings!
Thank you...GOG was amazing to work with. The cads didn't look very good so they sent me a hand drawn sketch which was much better. Call me old fashioned but I love hand drawn sketches to CADs any day.

I was lucky my SIL gave me complete freedom picking the stone and design. I'm so happy she loves it!

Thank you everyone on PS for the compliments....everything I know about diamonds rings I learnt here. PSers have discriminating taste and very high standards.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results