shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Nile CYBER10

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NorthATL

Rough_Rock
I bought the TAcori HT229 Setting that I posted about in Early Novemeber!!

Now to find a diamond. I was going to wait to buy until Feb or March, but I came across a Blue Nile sale for 10% off with discount code CYBER10 on www.cybermonday.com - I thought it would exclude loose diamonds but when I went through checkout with a random loose diamond, the Code was already typed in for the 10% discount!!

How long is this sale going to run? I need time to decided (collect funds)

Should I wait for a better deal or jump on it now!

i''d assume just today (monday)

It will run out soon, but the good news is that blue nile has deals like this about 4x a year.

Are you sure the discount code is good for loose diamond? I was trying to use the code for a loose stone and it didn''t show any discount. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Date: 12/1/2008 10:08:46 PM
Author: zeiss
Are you sure the discount code is good for loose diamond? I was trying to use the code for a loose stone and it didn''t show any discount. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Most do exclude diamonds. Don''t know if this one does or not. Call them...

Anyone know if BlueNile does price adjustments? I just bought a diamond and setting from them about 2 weeks ago. Go figure.

Date: 12/2/2008 12:24:59 PM
Author: rnbwsktles
Anyone know if BlueNile does price adjustments? I just bought a diamond and setting from them about 2 weeks ago. Go figure.

Doubtful, but certainly worth a call to customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP