shape
carat
color
clarity

BlueNile resizing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rnbwsktles

Rough_Rock
Has anyone sent a ring back to BlueNile to have it resized? How much did it cost?

I just received a ring from them and it''s just a little bigger than i would''ve liked. It''s a thin band and I didn''t take that into account when ordering.

I can''t find any information on their website about warranties and/or resizing policies. I''m afraid to have a jeweler do the work since it''s a micropave (only halfway around) and I don''t want them damaging it.

I ordered a wedding band from them a few years ago. When I received it, it was too small, so I sent it right back and exchanged it for the next size up. I didn''t consider re-sizing since it was easier to just get a new ring in the right size. I believe you have 30 days to return - assuming the ring is in new condition. Customer service was great & I had my new ring within days of sending my original one back. HTH!

I''m not sure about resizing at Bluenile. Just want to say make sure it actually IS too big before sending it back. It''s almost winter and cold right now. You hands and fingers might be cold and smaller than when they''re warm. My fingers are about half a size bigger in summer. Next time you go home, keep your winter coat on for a bit and get toasty warm and try the ring again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP