shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying a Diamond Online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamonds_newbie

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I would like to buy a diamond ring online to save some money but I am concerned with making such a large purchase over the Internet. How do I trust the company that I am buying from over the internet? With hundreds of diamond websites, how do I choose the right company for me?

Thanks.

First, spend some time here researching. Second, I highly recommend one of the PS vendors, they have all been vetted by thousands of customers and have wonderful reputations. That said, there are a TON of shady websites, so please make sure to check anything you find by yourself here first.

Places to start (google for websites):

Good Old Gold
Whiteflash
Engagement Rings Direct
James Allen
Winfield''s Jewelers
Pearlman''s Jewelers

Look in the resources tab at the top of the page. But Whiteflash and Good Old Gold are the ones I see on here most frequently. I''ve dealt with Whiteflash personally and would recommend them to anyone. They are GREAT!

NF listed reputable dealers. The only Pricescope vendor I''ve dealt with is Whiteflash and I''ve purchased three diamonds from them. Their ACA and Expert Selection stones are impeccable and their site is worth checking out.

I had the exact same concerns as yourself. Im from Scotland and was reluctant to part with a great deal of hard earned money to a company over the internet but i done alot of researching and ended up buying from Rhino at Good Old Gold and he was spot on. Once i got the ring i had it appraised for insurance reasons and the stone turned out to be exactly what i wanted and was worth a great deal more than i paid for it. So i would highly reccomend it but i would stick with approved ps vendors.

Buying online isn''t the treacherous steps of yesteryear. There are a number of greatly popular, hugely reliable, reputable diamond dealer companies online who''ve done millions of dollars in business. Many compete with the same suppliers, some offer better prices than others, most have impeccable Better Business Bureau ratings and years of history online.

Marty
Diamond Brokerage Service, Inc
www.dbsdiamonds.com
"See it, we beat it"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP