shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone find setting similar to this one

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

le chateau

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I love this setting. It is very similar to the one I lost. Unfortunately the price of gold and platinum is so much higher than when I got mine that I am in sticker shock right now. This setting cost $3000 in plat and 2700 in WG. YIKES!

http://www.heileman.com/jewelry/04567.html

Has anyone seen a setting similar to this one around that is not as expensive? I love the tappered baguettes and the hand engraved wheat pattern. I will be setting a small round diamond into it. 14k white gold is fine with me.

Thanks

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you might check out the beverely k settings that Pearlmans carries. they have the similar style with engraving etc. and you may find something with a better pricetag attached.

Scot

Rough_Rock
If you are in New York Herman Rotenberg on 47th street can make it for you for way less than $3,000. Unusual Wedding Rings is his company name. If you aren''t in New York I''m sure he can ship if you are agreeable.

le chateau

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I am looking into all of them.

Pray the price of gold goes down. LOL

Thanks again

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Have you ever visited the Knox Jewelers website? They have a lot of different styles, many of then have engraving. Also, i''m pretty sure that they could add engraving on the sides if you asked them to. Here''s a link...
Knox

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Old Gold actually has a few Ingwar settings that are very reasonably priced that are very similar. Check their website.

Scot

Rough_Rock
Gold is almost the same as platinum now. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results