shape
carat
color
clarity

charmypoo

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Barry''s moody mayala.......tell me about that setting it''s lovely? Is it a custom?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It is not custom and is actually priced very well. It is a lovely design that I got from eBay - I love this setting and have received so many compliments on it. In fact, my e-ring being made by Leon Mege right now is similar to it.

Oh boo .. I just tried finding the ebay seller for you but it appears her account doesn't exist anymore.

More photos of the ring ..
Charmy-MalayaGarnet-Barry18KFish.jpg

Charmy-BarryRings1%20copy.jpg

The stone is not set straight but I haven't had it fixed.
Charmy-MalayaGarnet-Barry18KFish-SIDE.jpg

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Oh darn! Thanks for the response

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I just emailed the seller .. I will let you know what they say. Her name was 18kfish.

Anyways, I also came across other sellers with this setting ..

This listing has a diamond too but he said he will sell the setting alone. Also, this seller doesn't have the best rep for diamonds it seems but settings are fine.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300436017893

I read on another forum that http://www.shenoadiamonds.com might have the setting too.

On a side note, I also have seen my setting at a local shop - they were charging more than double of what I paid.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Wow charmy thanks for researching it for me. I couldn''t find it on that website but did contact the seller with the ring for sale to see what he''d sell the setting for. I''d love to hear what 18k fish says. Also I am glad you posted more eyecandy. Funny those are both favorites of mine

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 2:29:08 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
I just emailed the seller .. I will let you know what they say. Her name was 18kfish.

Anyways, I also came across other sellers with this setting ..

This listing has a diamond too but he said he will sell the setting alone. Also, this seller doesn''t have the best rep for diamonds it seems but settings are fine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300436017893

I read on another forum that http://www.shenoadiamonds.com might have the setting too.

On a side note, I also have seen my setting at a local shop - they were charging more than double of what I paid.

The ebay seller listed above want $1700 for the setting alone. More than I care to spend. Charmy is that in the ballpark of what you paid?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Wow .. talk about a rip off! I paid under $500 for sure but honestly can''t remember. I saw the same setting in the diamond district and they were asking for $700. I got a reply from 18Kfish .. you can email her at emi23nice AT aol.com. She doesn''t bother with ebay anymore as people don''t appreciate the quality of her settings .. I guess people keep comparing her with LOGR prices.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
OK that is what I was thinking but I was wondering if I was cheap. Thanks for the email I will contact her and see if she can do better.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Did you hear back fom 18Kfish? I was wondering how the quote is.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Just got around to emailing her today. I''ll let you know what she says

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
$375 + S&H
I thought that was good. I wonder if it can be modified to fit an asscher.......I am going to ask

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Sorry - I lost track of this thread. That setting can totally fit an asscher. It is a really flexible setting and can fit many shapes.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Oh darn I just ordered a setting for the asscher. I kinda forgot about this too. I might use it for my RB amethyst I am getting. I was thinking halo but this is an interesting option.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results