shape
carat
color
clarity

Consignment @ Pearlmans- has anyone done it??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blue_diamond

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I was looking into consigning a pair of diamond studs at Pearlmans Jewelers. Has anyone successfully tried this? How was the experience? How long was it consigned for? Please share your stories and I am seriously consider doing this.

Also, if anyone can recommend a reputable consigner that pays well- that'll be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you!!!

Are they branded? If so, Signed Pieces is another place to check out.

I''ve consigned a few times with Pearlmans. It was so easy. I just sent the item to them and once they received it they called me and we agreed on a sale price. Once the item sold they mailed me check.

MrsS, didn''t you say that Pearlman''s now takes 25% when an item is sold?

Date: 12/7/2008 9:33:45 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
MrsS, didn''t you say that Pearlman''s now takes 25% when an item is sold?

I believe that is correct unless you''ve previously consigned with them when the percent was lower.

I sold 2 rings through them. It was super easy, communication with them was great and both my rings sold within 2 months. Got my check quickly and I think they took 15 or 20% - I can''t remember now.

I would totally do it again.

Yes, I''ve done it as well and it was slick as ice. I have heard that they increased their consignment cut, but it is still reasonable and Bill is an easy guy to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP