shape
carat
color
clarity

Dallas Area Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
My sister-in-law is getting engaged soon and I''ve helped her alot with her search. I told her I''d try to find a recommended Dallas area jeweler. They will probably be ordering the stone and setting online and then taking them somewhere locally to have them set. The other possibility is having the jeweler modify an existing setting or making a custom one. Someone around Frisco/Plano/Denton would probably be best. Thanks!

Oobiecoo, I''m local and have some ideas... and upon rereading I see that they ARE open to ordering online. I totally missed that when I replied the first time. Whoops, my bad!
20.gif

Also, I believe LaurenThePartier has a local jeweler that she likes in that area of town.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

I live in Dallas and I highly recommend Roc Rawlings in Carrollton for custom work and Collections in Saginaw for Tacori, Ritani, Kirk Kara, Richard Landi, Peter Storm and other numerous yummy designers. Neither one has a problem with diamonds or stones bought online.

Saginaw is 20 minutes west of the mid-cities off of 820. It seems like it is in the middle of nowhere, but believe me it is worth the drive. I always make the 42 mile drive with a smile on my face.

Roc Rawlings is located at 2661 Midway Rd. #110, Carrollton, TX 75006. Phone-- 972-733-0085

Collections is located at 708 S. Saginaw Blvd., Saginaw, TX 76179. Phone-- Metro 817-498-1502. Ask for Kayci or Shawna.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP