shape
carat
color
clarity

Detail-oriented PSer, please cast your vote :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tolive

Rough_Rock
Ok, I know we are all detail & beauty nuts :)
What do you think the way round brilliant should sit in the 6 prongs?
Noted the slight difference in the way the H&A are oriented :)

Which one is prettier? #1 or #2?
It's kinda fun to know what others think...

HA_1_2.jpg

oops, i think i screwed up the vote options...

I''d choose #1. But I''ll tell you that you really don''t notice this at a normal viewing distance.

I''d say #1 as well. I like the N/S & E/W arrows.

I prefer #1.

#1.

1 for sure

i like 1. i like the way the arrows are with the prongs better

I think #1.

Date: 11/28/2008 7:43:27 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I''d choose #1. But I''ll tell you that you really don''t notice this at a normal viewing distance.
Agreed.

Date: 11/28/2008 8:43:43 PM
Author: Skippy123

Agreed.

Agreed.

#1 :)

o.k., I prefer #2. Table edge lined up along the finger, rather than table point. Of course, that is how my diamonds are set so it just looks right.
2.gif
9.gif

Another vote for #2.
I like symmetry just not that much!
2.gif
But I agree that from far it won''t be an issue, just when you stare at it closely in various lighting conditions trying to catch the brightness and fire in the arrows! Not like I know anything about that...
9.gif

Cachette
1.gif

I would normally like 1 better but I am leaning towards 2. I find that the prongs and the arrows seem too cramped in #1. I know it''s greatly magnified so I am not sure if I will feel the same way in real life.

I also prefer #2.

#2 for me. I like the arrows NOT lining up with the prongs.

#1, but you don't see the arrows like this all the time so I wouldn't really care

Date: 11/28/2008 8:45:36 PM
Author: neatfreak

Date: 11/28/2008 8:43:43 PM
Author: Skippy123

Agreed.

Agreed.
Three and fourgreed.

Number one! And even though no one else would notice, I''d want to know, just because I''m weird like that.
3.gif

I prefer the second alternative, simply because the prongs aren''t on facet meets.

My experience was that I noticed the table being lined up with my finger more on a day to day basis than the arrows being NSEW. So, #2. (Plus if the prongs are even slightly bulkier than the ones shown in the pics, the N & S arrows can end up covered a bit by them, if the diamond is set like in #1 pic.)

#1!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP