shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Studs...Where to Buy?

cettesaphir

Rough_Rock
I'm thinking about buying some classic diamond studs, and figured lab might be the way to go to stretch my dollar! On that note, I'm trying to basically spend as little as possible (under $500?) while still trying to get a pair that's a decent size.

What vendors are the best places to do this? Should I pick individual stones and have them set, or is there anything wrong/risky with buying a pre-set pair like these?

You’ll get higher quality stones if you pick them out yourself and have them set. At that size, many local jewelers will be able to set them for a reasonable price.

Are you thinking $500 including the setting?

I see IDJ is having a sale. They have a great reputation, and their stock stones will likely be lovely and well-matched.

You’ll get higher quality stones if you pick them out yourself and have them set. At that size, many local jewelers will be able to set them for a reasonable price.

Are you thinking $500 including the setting?

I see IDJ is having a sale. They have a great reputation, and their stock stones will likely be lovely and well-matched.

Loosegrowndiamond will probably be cheapest if you want to choose your own. People can help you select if you’re interested.
IDJ will select a nice pair for you if you just want to make it easy. Tell them you want pricescope quality.

$500 including setting would be amazing, which is why that IDJ pair (especially with the discount) looks so good! Haha. But I could stretch it a little bit if there was something amazing.

I did send a message to IDJ, though I don't really expect them to get back to me until Tuesday! Hopefully the code will still work by then.

$500 including setting would be amazing, which is why that IDJ pair (especially with the discount) looks so good! Haha. But I could stretch it a little bit if there was something amazing.

I did send a message to IDJ, though I don't really expect them to get back to me until Tuesday! Hopefully the code will still work by then.

I would try Alex Park.

Thanks, I'll reach out to him too!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics