shape
carat
color
clarity

Do these specs look like a good starting point for round studs?

ukulele

Rough_Rock
Would it be possible to get some preliminary advice on making a pair of round studs? I have my eye on 3 lab diamonds but 2 of them don’t have photos, so I’m trying to decide if I should just order 2 of these 3 diamonds and plan to return if they don’t look good in person.

I’m trying to pick diamonds that will be beautiful earrings on my ears, but also look at least a little sparkly in my hands. I used this chart to try to pick diamonds in the More Brightness / Bright Balanced range:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/so-if-i-prefer-a-brighter-whiter-diamond….280141/. Unfortunately I have not been able to figure out how to calculate the “lower half” percent, so maybe the diamonds I found won't be good.

Based on the numbers below, would it be possible to predict if any two of these diamond might make good studs and be a decent match? I know they can't be fully evaluated without images.
  • Diamonds 1 & 3 have nearly all of the same percents and angles, but I'm worried the size mis-match might be too apparent.
  • Diamond 2 is the middle size, so it might be OK to match with 1 or 3 in that sense, but since the angles/percentages aren't so similar maybe it wouldn't be a good match with 1 or 3.

Thank you for any advice you can give me; I know your ability to give feedback will be limited without images.

All 3 are HPHT, VS1 or clearer, and noted as "hearts and arrows" on their certificate.

Diamond 1, carat Weight - 0.90
Depth - 59.8
Table - 59
Crown angle - 33.4
Crown height - 13.5
Pavilion angle - 40.6
Pavilion depth - 43
Culet - Pointed
Fluorescence - None
Measurements - 6.29 x 6.26 x 3.76mm

Diamond 2, carat weight - .94
Depth - 60.2