shape
carat
color
clarity

Dumb question about Loupetroop

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Hi all

Posting some items on loupe troop for the first time and dumb question...if people are interested and message you, do you can an email to your regular email account you used to sign up? Or is there a message location when you sign in to LT?

It't not dumb at all. Unfortunately, you can only have one email with your account. That is how the system identifies you. But you can change that email later one. You just can not have several or direct messaging capabilities. LT is very basic that way.

It't not dumb at all. Unfortunately, you can only have one email with your account. That is how the system identifies you. But you can change that email later one. You just can not have several or direct messaging capabilities. LT is very basic that way.

If you post a listing and someone messages you though would that pop up in your email? I made my first listing and I just don’t know where or how to n is if anyone has been interested

If you post a listing and someone messages you though would that pop up in your email? I made my first listing and I just don’t know where or how to n is if anyone has been interested

Yes, their message will go to the email connected to your LT account. But I would also suggest setting up an anonymous email that you can add to your listing, in case the LT message feature isn't working properly. That would give buyers another possible way to reach you.

For example, in my listings I include this info:
*I can be reached directly at ******** (at) gmail (dot) com if Loupe Troop messaging isn’t working.
I have the anonymous account set up to forward to my personal account, that way I don't have to worry about missing messages from folks.

Yes, their message will go to the email connected to your LT account. But I would also suggest setting up an anonymous email that you can add to your listing, in case the LT message feature isn't working properly. That would give buyers another possible way to reach you.

For example, in my listings I include this info:
*I can be reached directly at ******** (at) gmail (dot) com if Loupe Troop messaging isn’t working.
I have the anonymous account set up to forward to my personal account, that way I don't have to worry about missing messages from folks.

i do this too, my listings have my actual email listed. I had someone email me that they wanted to buy through loupe troop, they made me an offer and asked for a video, but they must have changed their email at some point after they set up loupe troop, so the loupe troop messenger sent it with their (what i guess) old email address, so when i responded it went to a dead email. Had they directly used my email i listed it eliminates the bugginess of Loupe troop's system

Yes, you get a message from LT.
If you add a link of a posting here, one of us can send you a test if you are not sure. But we would need an actual sales post to try it out.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP