shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement setting and wedding ring

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Tiffany Style Engagement Setting Set previously used a 2.9ct round diamond. Please make sure with your jeweler that it will fit your diamond size. Setting and the ring only, do not come with center diamond. Engraved the brand name Kaka, PT950 and the diamond ctw with each ring. The set had been repolished, there is one little damage on the engagement setting from the wedding ring rubbing each other. Please look at pic 4 and 5. That’s the side I use with my wedding ring. If it doesn’t bother you then it is beautiful!

Size 7.5
Platinum with diamonds
Engagement setting 7.1 gram 0.395 ctw
Wedding ring 4.36 gram 0.74 ctw IMG_8237.jpeg
IMG_8238.jpeg
IMG_8224.jpeg
IMG_8236.jpeg
IMG_8225.jpeg IMG_8226.jpeg
IMG_8241.png
IMG_8227.jpeg IMG_8233.jpeg
IMG_8234.jpeg
IMG_8235.jpeg
IMG_8236.jpeg
IMG_8240.jpeg

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Please post it for sale on a legitimate sales platform and post a link or we will need to remove the thread. Thank you!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Please post it for sale on a legitimate sales platform and post a link or we will need to remove the thread. Thank you!

I apologize. Haven’t been on this site for a while, forgot this rule. Loupe troop is down. I do have a link where I sell it on posh mark as well.

Please see link.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock

Would you be able to help move this thread to For sale? I have a hard time trying to see how I can list it for sale. I would appreciate it.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Would you be able to help move this thread to For sale? I have a hard time trying to see how I can list it for sale. I would appreciate it.

This section is the "for sale" section, you needed to post a link to an outside sales platform, poshmark is fine so you're all set.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results