shape
carat
color
clarity

ETERNITY BAND HELP

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ames

Rough_Rock
I''ve been a lurker since I received my engagement ring, and now I need help with my wedding band. I have a 1.5 ct round solitare in a simple, 4 prong platinum setting. I have always wanted an shared prong eternity band, something substantial enough to wear on its own. I recently tried on an approximately 3 ct total weight band made up of 20 pointers that was priced at around 4,000 (in white gold). These numbers seem way too inexpensive to be correct, so I figured I needed to do some research. I like the look of a bigger eternity band despite that it may take away from my engagement ring, b/c at some point I may just wear the band by itself. How big is too big? How much should I expect to pay for a decent quality 2.5-3 ct total weight eternity band. I checked on Whiteflash but I couldn''t find what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, that''s a bit too cheap for quality stones. You still want to make sure you are getting well cut stones or else it won''t sparkle.

I''d check out these. They have a more expensive version too (Raphael Collection) with nicer looking settings if you''d prefer that.

Here''s one that is just over 3 ctw, but they have many other sizes too.

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=1042

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results