shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, my emerald ring!

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
I finally have my muzo emerald set by David Klass. I bought the 1.52ct muzo emerald (minor oil, AGL prestage report) from George Smith (IG, muzoemeralds) more than 2 years ago. My search for the emerald is detailed in this thread (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/education-on-emeralds.248848/). Thank you all again for the help!
Somehow, after that, my attention shifted from CS and I did not come around to have it set till the end of last November. The ring was done by David Klass as I decided on one of his diamond ring design. So here is the inspiration design and David's photo of my emerald ring. The emerald is 7.62 x 6.89mm, the diamond halo is 2.6mm (total 0.86ct).
ExemplaryDiamondRing.jpgIYEM9080.JPG

So beautiful. That setting is just perfect for that emerald!

It’s gorgeous!!

Love the second handshot! You did good!

Your ring is gorgeous!!! I have this setting design saved in my inspiration file and I love seeing how amazing it looks paired with your emerald :love:. Your doggie is beautiful too :))

Wow, just wow, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

This ring is spectacular. I love everything about it. The size of the halo stones is a perfect proportion. Enjoying it

What a lovely color and the setting is amazing!

Now THAT is spectacular! I’m not a green girl, but this emerald could inspire me to switch over ;)

also, your doggie is ADORABLE

What a gorgeous emerald and spectacularly executed!

I also agree about the doggie being adorable

Hi Atwater -

Congratulations on your new ring; it's beautiful!

Your inspiration ring was made by David Klass Jewelry, but is actually my design. I had the side stones cut to my specs by Yoram, and the center stone was an AVR by Distinctive Gems. The shank was inspired by a shank done by McTeigue and McClelland, tho is not identical.

Congratulations on your gorgeous new piece. I prefer it to mine and think the colored center is perfect.

I absolutely love this! May I use it as an inspiration for a ruby setting with DK???

Beautiful stone and ring!

All the way around, stunning!

So beautiful. That setting is just perfect for that emerald!

It’s gorgeous!!

Love the second handshot! You did good!

Wow, just wow, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

What a lovely color and the setting is amazing!

Thank you! I love every bit of the ring; the emerald is simply amazing. I know it is far from the best, but wow, I am totally smitten by it.

Hi Atwater -

Congratulations on your new ring; it's beautiful!

Your inspiration ring was made by David Klass Jewelry, but is actually my design. I had the side stones cut to my specs by Yoram, and the center stone was an AVR by Distinctive Gems. The shank was inspired by a shank done by McTeigue and McClelland, tho is not identical.

Congratulations on your gorgeous new piece. I prefer it to mine and think the colored center is perfect.

Wow, you are so talented to put the design together! Thank you for not minding me using it. The emerald is surely charming, but I think your design is perfect with the AVR diamond. Thank you!

Your ring is gorgeous!!! I have this setting design saved in my inspiration file and I love seeing how amazing it looks paired with your emerald :love:. Your doggie is beautiful too :))

Now THAT is spectacular! I’m not a green girl, but this emerald could inspire me to switch over ;-)

also, your doggie is ADORABLE

What a gorgeous emerald and spectacularly executed!

I also agree about the doggie being adorable

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, the doggie is a darling sweetheart.

This ring is spectacular. I love everything about it. The size of the halo stones is a perfect proportion. Enjoying it
Thank you! David suggested the halo diamond size and I went with it. It is so easy to work with David.

Beautiful stone and ring!
I especially need to thank you for your help/education in my search of the emerald. Emeralds are indeed amazing stones. Maybe I will have one cleaner (no oil maybe) in future. They are just so amazingly beautiful!

All the way around, stunning!
It is indeed. I am so in love with it.

Gorgeous ring!! My fave pic is the one with your smiling dog:)

Wow wow wow!!! Love it!!

congrats!!

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Some hand shots:
IMG_4752.jpg
IMG_4614.jpg

It's dog's turn to wait for human :bigsmile:
IMG_4581.jpg
IMG_4575.JPG

This ring is perfection!

332D8983-FF10-4ED4-AEE5-2425DD57A659.gif

I‘ve had an emerald on my list for a few years now but I haven’t found the right one yet. Your ring is seriously stunning! That chunky halo, the glowing emerald…it’s the stuff dreams are made of.

IMG_4581.jpg

The ring is lovely -- but this pic may be even better!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP