shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, my emerald ring!

Wow, gorgeous stone and setting!

Oh wooooww.. I love the hand shot! The colour is just glorious and it radiates from your hand! :kiss2:

Stunning colour & stunning ring!

And that DOG........!! :kiss2: :kiss2:

Gorgeous green. Love the setting! Wear it in good health.

This ring is perfection!

332D8983-FF10-4ED4-AEE5-2425DD57A659.gif

I‘ve had an emerald on my list for a few years now but I haven’t found the right one yet. Your ring is seriously stunning! That chunky halo, the glowing emerald…it’s the stuff dreams are made of.

Thank you! Every time I see your paraiba rings, I have exactly the same drooling reaction! :lickout:

Gorgeous!

Elegant and timeless! Excellent job, and what a beautiful final product.

Hi Atwater -

Congratulations on your new ring; it's beautiful!

Your inspiration ring was made by David Klass Jewelry, but is actually my design. I had the side stones cut to my specs by Yoram, and the center stone was an AVR by Distinctive Gems. The shank was inspired by a shank done by McTeigue and McClelland, tho is not identical.

Congratulations on your gorgeous new piece. I prefer it to mine and think the colored center is perfect.

I think we all have your ring saved in our inspiration file! This is one of my favorites and I can see making something with it someday.

I finally have my muzo emerald set by David Klass. I bought the 1.52ct muzo emerald (minor oil, AGL prestage report) from George Smith (IG, muzoemeralds) more than 2 years ago. My search for the emerald is detailed in this thread (https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/education-on-emeralds.248848/). Thank you all again for the help!
Somehow, after that, my attention shifted from CS and I did not come around to have it set till the end of last November. The ring was done by David Klass as I decided on one of his diamond ring design. So here is the inspiration design and David's photo of my emerald ring. The emerald is 7.62 x 6.89mm, the diamond halo is 2.6mm (total 0.86ct).
ExemplaryDiamondRing.jpgIYEM9080.JPG

How high does it sit above the finger?

What an emerald! What a ring! Congratulations, that's a drool-worthy dream ring.

@Atwater It's stunning! Big congrats... wear that beauty in good health and happiness!! :appl:

Gahh, just came back to ogle. The colors, all the colors! They make me so happy :love:

I am so in love with this ring!

Absolute perfection!

I love your ring! The shade of green is perfect. May i ask which vender you got the emerald from? I am on the hunt for an emerald to do a cocktail/alternative to my ering. Thank you!

I bought the emerald from George Smith (@Muzoemeralds). I met him in person when he visited US and picked this emerald among the ones he showed me. Good luck with your hunt!

Holy cow- your emerald/ring is GORGEOUS!!!

Spectacular. It’s the perfect size on your finger. Enjoy!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP