shape
carat
color
clarity

Good wishes, please.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby girl was born ~6 hrs ago. But she's in the NICU for swallowing nasty stuff during labor and having some respiratory issues.

I'm terrified even though doctors don't seem too worried.

Haven't even gotten to hold her yet and it's hard.

Could use all of the good wishes, thoughts, prayers, or whatever else folks believe in.

Thank you!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this can be a common occurrence but despite that, it’s always scary when it’s your baby. Sending baby girl prayers for a good outcome and also sending you healing vibes.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping for a speedy exit from the NICU and biggest hugs outgoing to you and your growing family!

HockeyMama

Shiny_Rock
She's got this! These babies are fighters. Take care of your healing and let the team take care of her. She'll be in your arms soon.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Healing vibes across the miles--may her stay in NICU be short lived! Both be well! Congrats!

kind regard--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @lovedogs! I'm so sorry you're going through this! Prayers and best wishes that she's out of the NICU in double quick time and that you get her into your arms super fast! And, of course - BIG congratulations!

<3

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Thinking of you and your baby girl, @lovedogs . Hoping for a healthy NICU exit soon! And hope you came through well, although I am sure all your attention is focused on her.

Puppy picture for good vibes (your name inspired me):

IMG_1263.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending bucketloads of healing vibes to you and your sweet baby girl @lovedogs
May she leave NICU soon 100% recovered ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results