shape
carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous Burmese Anniversary Ruby Ring!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello! I want to share my beautiful Burmese ruby ring created by Yvonne Raley. I was searching for rubies to create my 40th anniversary ring, and I found the perfect stones. These stones are very glowy and the ring turned out such that it exceeded by expectations. I love the fishtail design of the 18kt gold setting as it really sets off the stones. A special shout out to @Dreamer_D as she was so patient with my many questions and offered valuable advice on helping me design my ring. Dreamer, thank you so very much and your eye for detail is second to none! A special thank you to @Avondale @newtojewels @marymm for your input and many photos that were really helpful. The following photos don't quite capture the incredible beauty of these rubies. I also attached a photo with my e-ring...I love the pairing!

ruby ring A.png

Attachments

• Ring 1.jpg
    Ring 1.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 48
  • ring 3.jpg
    ring 3.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 49
  • ring 7.jpg
    ring 7.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 47
It is beautiful! The color of those rubies is amazing and they do look like they are glowing! Congratulations on such a lovely ring!

Juicy to the point of dribbling & such fabulous colours!

Congratulations on your new ring & your upcoming anniversary!

So so pretty! The color is amazing :kiss2: Congratulations!

Very pretty! Happy 40th!

Stunning color!!!
Happy 40th anniversary!!!

There's beauty in simplicity. The classic design allows the rubies to shine and steal the show. This is definitely something you'll be able to wear any time and on any occasion. Enjoy!

Gorgeous -- turned out perfect and so pretty with your ER -- congrats!

Beautiful ring and goes so well with your engagement ring.
Happy 40th Ruby Anniversary! .

@kathley that ring is gorgeous! Wear it in good health and congratulations!!

I was waiting eagerly for this as I saw this ring in Yvonne’s sold section and knew it must be yours!

It is so perfect. The proportions are lovely and as usual Yvonne’s setter has done a magnificent job. A ring like this is very much in my wish list and seeing yours iS making me think I need one too! Maybe with my hot pink unheated sapphires and another complimentary color?

I am so happy to have been able to help in any way and so happy to live vicariously through your process. It is divine! Happy birthday!

Beautiful, Happy 40th!

It is beautiful! The color of those rubies is amazing and they do look like they are glowing! Congratulations on such a lovely ring!

Hi MissGotRocks! Thank you for your kind words and these rubies are so much prettier in person!

Juicy to the point of dribbling & such fabulous colours!

Congratulations on your new ring & your upcoming anniversary!

I think juicy is a great description for these stones, LOL! Thank you, Ally T for your kind words!

So so pretty! The color is amazing :kiss2: Congratulations!

Thank you, newtojewels! I have to tell you that I always linger when looking at your rings in your avatar. The colors are really stunning!

There's beauty in simplicity. The classic design allows the rubies to shine and steal the show. This is definitely something you'll be able to wear any time and on any occasion. Enjoy!

Thank you, Avondale! I love this classic design and it pairs so well with my ering. They complement each other and I have wanted a ruby ring for a very long time to go with my ring. The wait was well worth it!

Gorgeous -- turned out perfect and so pretty with your ER -- congrats!

Hi marymm and thank you so much for your kind words! It really did turn out perfectly!=)2

Beautiful ring and goes so well with your engagement ring.
Happy 40th Ruby Anniversary! .

Hi Garnetgirl and thank you for your kind words! These rubies really at a special meaning for this milestone anniversary!

Oooh, look at the reeeeeeeeeeed. I love red. That's the kind of band that will always grab my eye.:love: So pretty, tucks perfectly. Classic.

I was waiting eagerly for this as I saw this ring in Yvonne’s sold section and knew it must be yours!

It is so perfect. The proportions are lovely and as usual Yvonne’s setter has done a magnificent job. A ring like this is very much in my wish list and seeing yours iS making me think I need one too! Maybe with my hot pink unheated sapphires and another complimentary color?

I am so happy to have been able to help in any way and so happy to live vicariously through your process. It is divine! Happy birthday!

Hi Dreamer!! I can't believe Yvonne finished this ring so quickly as I was expecting it to take her six weeks. It really is perfect for what I was looking for and it really does surpass my expectations. And, it feels so luxurious on too; very comfortable. You were so right in your thoughts when helping me with these rubies and ultimately the look for my ring. Yvonne has such beautiful gems and the pictures don't do them justice. The size of the stones are perfect as I can really enjoy seeing these rubies glow and actually sparkle. I can't stop admiring this ring.

Well, Dreamer I am now encouraging you to create your ring too and with hot pink unheated sapphires and another complimenatary color would be outstanding!
Do it! Do it! =)2

I look forward to watching you create your gorgeous pieces as I also live vicariously through your processes as well!

Hi MissGotRocks! Thank you for your kind words and these rubies are so much prettier in person!

They almost look juicy! Beautiful ring!

Oooh, look at the reeeeeeeeeeed. I love red. That's the kind of band that will always grab my eye.:love: So pretty, tucks perfectly. Classic.

Hi ItsMainelyYou! Thank you for your kind words! I absolutely love rubies and these stones are spectacular in their color. I have to tell you that every time I look at your avatar I chuckle! I love it! LOL

Congratulations on the anniversary and the luscious ruby ring. Absolutely beautiful!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP