shape
carat
color
clarity

Help choosing an ACA?

Northernbelle

Rough_Rock
Hello, long time lurker first time poster here =)2

I am currently trying to choose an ACA diamond with Whiteflash to celebrate a special occasion (not an engagement ring). I am finding it difficult to choose (a wonderful problem to have of course), and if anyone has input I would be happy to hear it.

I currently have a 0.83 F/VS2 on hold with Whiteflash (I only have a personal link to this that I maybe should not post?It seems to be gone from the website). This is as large as I can go budget-wise if I want an F. However, budget will allow me to go larger, but I would need to go down in colour to an H. I have looked at several, but these are all within budget:

As is also this one (however expert selection):

It would be set in probably a simple knife-edge platinum band with 6 prongs. Budget is about 6000 USD in total inn ring (I am in Europe and must unfortunately pay a substantial import tax..)

I do not have any H colour diamonds to compare with, so I am unsure how much / if any tint I should expect in an H of this size?

I know this is a personal choice in the end, but I am just seeking opinions as to what others would do / have experienced? To stay at an F, or to go larger with an H at this size? Any opinions on the diamonds in the links?

(Please excuse any mistakes as English is not my first language )

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP