shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding lab diamond for solitaire ring please :)

Divadly

Rough_Rock
Would love some help finding RB lab diamond! Looking for something around 3 - 3.5 ct. Happy to look at stones slightly below ( 2.90s). Color G or better, VS1 or better clarity (eye clean). Best quality cut possible within my budget. Would like to keep it under 5k.

I've looked at some Precision lab H&A in-house diamonds at whiteflash that are up in the 4k price range. Are those worth the price over other stones they carry for 1/4 the price that are not in-house??

Thank you!

Divadly

Rough_Rock
Would love some help finding RB lab diamond! Looking for something around 3 - 3.5 ct. Happy to look at stones slightly below ( 2.90s). Color G or better, VS1 or better clarity (eye clean). Best quality cut possible within my budget. Would like to keep it under 5k.

I've looked at some Precision lab H&A in-house diamonds at whiteflash that are up in the 4k price range. Are those worth the price over other stones they carry for 1/4 the price that are not in-house??

Thank you!

How many have stones from Adiamor that you're happy with?

Divadly

Rough_Rock
Anyone willing to help me find a great stone from Adiamor? only change I would make to the above criteria is I think I'd like clarity to be VVS ...more for peace of mind I guess. I've been looking but feel so overwhelmed.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I bought a 1.5ct lab old mine cut from Adiamor. It was a smooth and pleasant process, and I'm happy with the diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results