shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this Mens wedding band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

J2K

Rough_Rock
First off, I''m not sure if this is the proper forum for this or not, but I figured pricescope would be the best place to start. If the post needs to be moved to a different section, please do so moderators :)

Anyways, I''m trying to find this ring (or similar) in Tungsten. I know I can get it in WG or Platinum, but I think I would prefer a more rigid metal. The ring is 6mm in width, FYI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6mm_mens.jpg

I like Jeff Coopers 7mm mens bands. Not sure if he does tungsten though

Here's a site that has many that are similar to your design...
ring1
(Don't know if that one comes in tungsten, though.)
I know that they make some in tungsten because my husband almost got one from them. You might just have to call a local store that carries that brand and ask about it.

ETA- You will want to make sure that wherever you get your tungsten ring from has a trade in/sizing policy. Tungsten cannot be resized, so if his finger goes up or down in size, you will need to be able to trade it in for another size.

Bruce Boone has a number of similar rings in titanium and I know he does cutsom too. He does a few Tungsten rings too, it would be worth a call to him. He''s super nice and very fast, my DH''s band is from Bruce.

http://www.booneti.com/signature.htm

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP