shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick a couple of stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

toxicant

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

I need some help in picking a few stones for earings. I''m looking for somewhere between .75-.99. I-j color and si1-si2 but I want a great cut. Do they do a great cut on low quality as far as color and clarity go?

Since these will be earings is there a need for eye clean, perhaps I could go lower in clarity and bigger in size? Could I even go to k color?

Thanks

Ron

Date: 11/28/2008 11:57:41 AM
Author:toxicant
Hello all,

I need some help in picking a few stones for earings. I'm looking for somewhere between .75-.99. I-j color and si1-si2 but I want a great cut. Do they do a great cut on low quality as far as color and clarity go? Yes indeed, many of the Pricescope vendors have superbly cut diamonds in the I J and even K and lower colour, and SI2 to I1 clarity. Is the size you mention the total weight for both diamonds, or is it for each?

Since these will be earings is there a need for eye clean, perhaps I could go lower in clarity and bigger in size? Could I even go to k color? Yes you could consider K colour ( GIA or AGS graded) if the cut is good.

Thanks

Ron

Yes, that was for each, so I''m open to a tw of 1.50-2.25 ...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP