shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me stack this 7 stone ring

summerlover76

Rough_Rock
I need help stacking this. I love this ring but when I wear it alone it spins because the bottom of my finger is smaller than my knuckle. So it’s more comfortable to wear a ring underneath. I am not sure what would look good. A plain band silver or gold or something with a little bling? Can you help with suggestions. So many of you have beautiful stacks and I have trouble with that lol!
image.jpg

Shocking…what immediately came to mind is a ring enhancer. My avatar photo will explain, a picture is a 1,000 words. I am obsessed with ring enhancers at the moment because they change up the look of a band or solitaire and can be worn alone.

IMG_4084.jpeg

IMG_4085.jpeg

I have 2 matching stacking eternity bands that coordinate with my 5-stone band. These bands go with almost all of my rings and also fit together to make a thicker ring.

IMG_4086.jpeg

You have so many options to frame your pretty ring.

Love these! It’s hard to see in the photo I posted but my diamonds are cushion cut if that makes a difference. I have a small platinum band as a spacer since the diamond band is platinum and it’s the only ring I own in platinum. Everything else is either gold or silver.image.jpg

I need help stacking this. I love this ring but when I wear it alone it spins because the bottom of my finger is smaller than my knuckle. So it’s more comfortable to wear a ring underneath. I am not sure what would look good. A plain band silver or gold or something with a little bling? Can you help with suggestions. So many of you have beautiful stacks and I have trouble with that lol!
image.jpg

Are you looking to buy something or use what you already have? If not buying, can you show us what you currently have?

Following because I'm stacking deficient as well! Gorgeous band, OP!!

how about a diamond eternity something like this But with a narrow plain band in between the two? Or a diamond eternity bezel set to differentiate from your band more? You could also mix metals if you like that.

1720479404944.jpeg

Are you looking to buy something or use what you already have? If not buying, can you show us what you currently have?
So these are the 3 bands I have. The yellow gold plain band I don’t think sits up high enough with the diamond ring. I love wearing the pieces that important to me all the time so this ring is worn 24/7.
IMG_1848.jpegIMG_1849.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1843.jpeg
    IMG_1843.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1844.jpeg
    IMG_1844.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1845.jpeg
    IMG_1845.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1847.jpeg
    IMG_1847.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 8
how about a diamond eternity something like this But with a narrow plain band in between the two? Or a diamond eternity bezel set to differentiate from your band more? You could also mix metals if you like that.

1720479404944.jpeg

That’s really pretty. I mix metals all the time. My wedding set is white and yellow gold.

Try Etsy for inexpensive stackers. I have some silver bands from Alaridesign that are very well-made.

So I kind of love this! What if I did something like this? It’s also my husbands birthstone (aquamarine)
IMG_1850.png

You could do that, if having a silver ring with your diamonds is okay with you. If it were me, and I wanted to add that to a stack, I'd put it between the 7 stone and the diamond band in this photo. For the price, you could buy that, but also stack the way I mentioned that I liked in my post above as an option. Just one caveat, I know absolutely nothing about aquamarines or many colored stones so someone else may say that it's not practical. I can't respond to that issue. And I've never tried stacking silver metal with gold or platinum metal, so can't speak to that either. I'm just commenting on the visual.

1720491276290.png

1720479404944.jpeg

IMG_1851.jpeg

You could do that. Personally, I wouldn't just because the two bands are similar and nothing separates them. If I wanted to wear those two together I'd separate them with one of your other bands. I'd try this one.
1720580509783.png
But honestly, I still like what I said in post #12 as far as the best combo for your rings.

Once i had such a diamond band which was spinning and i decided to get two identical, very affordable, plain silver bands, which i stacked on both sides of the ring and it looked amazing. I'm afraid i don't have a photo to post but i'm sure that you're get the idea!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP