shape
carat
color
clarity

Help picking lab diamonds for earrings

AE16

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone, I’m wondering if any of these diamonds would work. I’m looking for excellent cut don’t know much else besides I don’t want it to have blue nuance

Adiamor

White flash recommend

Alex park
He picks and said e/f vvs2 and vs2 Clariry
1,000 without cert and $1500 with cert but I would have to pay return shipping other then that I don’t know much about where he sources ect I’m afraid of not loving and then the hassle of returning

Thank you

Hi everyone, I’m wondering if any of these diamonds would work. I’m looking for excellent cut don’t know much else besides I don’t want it to have blue nuance

Adiamor

White flash recommend

Alex park
He picks and said e/f vvs2 and vs2 Clariry
1,000 without cert and $1500 with cert but I would have to pay return shipping other then that I don’t know much about where he sources ect I’m afraid of not loving and then the hassle of returning

Thank you

I'm just learning here but the first stone is the only HPHT and does not appear to have blue nuance to me. @Kim N and @DejaWiz are experts at picking up blue nuance, however, the proportions are not ideal.
The other 3 are CVD. The Adiamore CVD does not have spin video so hard to see quality of material and proportions still not ideal.

The WF both have better proportions but for CVD should be less expensive,
I would ask the experts to help you find better options.
Have fun hunting!!

I'm just learning here but the first stone is the only HPHT and does not appear to have blue nuance to me. @Kim N and @DejaWiz are experts at picking up blue nuance, however, the proportions are not ideal.
The other 3 are CVD. The Adiamore CVD does not have spin video so hard to see quality of material and proportions still not ideal.

The WF both have better proportions but for CVD should be less expensive,
I would ask the experts to help you find better options.
Have fun hunting!!

Thank you so much! It’s been quite the opposite super overwhelming

alexeliass have you checked with Rhino (Jon) at Distinctive Gem?
I believe he still has his "Steal of the Day" lineup, and he'll fully vet all diamonds before the sale.

alexeliass have you checked with Rhino (Jon) at Distinctive Gem?
I believe he still has his "Steal of the Day" lineup, and he'll fully vet all diamonds before the sale.

Hi! No, I actually did not even know about him. I’m new here and still trying to read through a lot of forums. I will definitely check him out. I appreciate your response. This has been so overwhelming.

What do we think of these suggested by adiamor

Here is a great table to give you a good idea of what proportions to look for.

1724251332045.png

My advice is to go to loosegrowndiamonds and put in all the criteria, including HPHT. When you find a good match, ask the experts here if they detect any blue nuance.

Then check the cert # on stonealgo to get an idea of pricing at other vendors.

Good Luck!

1724251332045.png

My advice is to go to loosegrowndiamonds and put in all the criteria, including HPHT. When you find a good match, ask the experts here if they detect any blue nuance.

Good Luck!
What about depth?
Thank you!

Last edited:

1724251332045.png

Good Luck!

This is really helpful. I'm looking for diamond suggestions, but for Oval shape.
Do you have any similar guidelines for Ovals?

Thank you!

What about depth?
Thank you!

It's my understanding that you are safest between 60.5 and 62. Of course there are exceptions depending on the other proportions, but as a general search, that appears to be in the middle. I read that with earrings a bit shallower is better but only if the angles are in proportion to eachother. Brightness seems more desirable than fire for earrings, so a lower crown angle with corresponding pavillion angle, as the chart indicates.
Experts please correct me if I'm misinformed.

Or should I try Alex park?

But does anyone know where he sources his diamonds?

Advice
What do you guys think of these? IMG_4696.png

Attachments

• IMG_4697.png
    IMG_4697.png
    636.7 KB · Views: 46
I ordered those *****

May I ask what you ended up paying?? I am looking for similar!

Also, those diamonds look great. H&A and ideal proportions, nice!

I think you'll be very happy with these diamonds!

Yay!! They say you are an expert and if you think these are good I’m beyond happy now! I was so nervous and overwhelmed looking for diamonds on my own

May I ask what you ended up paying?? I am looking for similar!

Also, those diamonds look great. H&A and ideal proportions, nice!

I might have over paid $1600 with shipping but I wanted a certificate just so it was “mind clean” to me he does offer without. I still paid $400-500 less then Whiteflash and those weren’t ACA

$1600 for 3tcw from Alex Park with solid IGI certs is a GREAT DEAL!!! :kiss2:

$1600 for 3tcw from Alex Park with solid IGI certs is a GREAT DEAL!!! :kiss2:

Honestly I feel SO MUCH better knowing you guys think it was a good buy. I feel like I can’t make anymore diamond purchases without the support and approval of this community

Last edited:
Can't wait to see pix!

I might have over paid $1600 with shipping but I wanted a certificate just so it was “mind clean” to me he does offer without. I still paid $400-500 less then Whiteflash and those weren’t ACA

Wow, $1600 for 3 ctw H&A with tight ideal cut proportions is a phenomenal deal.

I'm looking at GCAL 8x stones and they're showing at least twice that amount for 3 ctw.

Congrats!!

Well??? What do you think of your new earrings? :)

Video he sent me before shipping

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP