carat
color
clarity

Help please with Princess Cut diamonds search for a 3-stone ring for a friend

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*** HOLD ***

Edited to add she is not 100% on the diamond shape, and could change her mind to MRBs!

---

Help please in that Princess cut is out of my depth, however, that's what my friend wants, a 3-stone ring with the centre stone being larger than the side stones.

Although the setting will be quite plain, all stones to be bezel-set with a plain shank about 2mm in width, it has a catch in that the inner surfaces of the ring that are in contact with the skin needs to be in Sterling Silver as that's the only metal that she can wear, the rest can be Platinum. I am confident the bench I use can make this combination for her.

The budget is healthy up to 5k GBP / approx. 6.3k USD.

It will be a significant anniversary ring, and she will consider LGD if the budget is too small for earth-mined diamonds.

She is hoping for the centre stone to be at least 1ct.

I would like some help with where to search for matched pairs and a centre stone of Princess cut diamonds for a 3-stone ring, VS2/SI clarity, G/H/I colour, as large as possible, up to 4.5k USD in total, allowing the rest of the budget for the setting.

Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

It feels good to spend other people's money, and that they trust me to do that! :lol-2:

DK :))

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results