shape
carat
color
clarity

Help wanted.

pjh161

Rough_Rock
I am trying to find someone in the United Kingdom, who can look down a microscope and be able to recognise, trigon development, etched dislocations and have a superb knowledge and understanding of diamond cleavage along with some inclusion ability in natural stones. I have been looking for twenty five years with no success.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Why?

Reactions: MWM

pjh161

Rough_Rock
Sorry that sounded rude.
If you post what you want to achieve and why it might help.

I have been trying to find someone who can confirm my own observations for twenty five years, and no one can do it, yes they have no end of machines and gadgets but no one can recognise these common diamond characteristics looking down a microscope, no one.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been trying to find someone who can confirm my own observations for twenty five years, and no one can do it, yes they have no end of machines and gadgets but no one can recognise these common diamond characteristics looking down a microscope, no one.

Respectfully, if so many people have told you that you're wrong, have you considered that possibility?

pjh161

Rough_Rock
If you had read the post correctly you would have understood that I have been trying to find someone for twenty five years to actually tell me I am wrong. One atomic power plant in 2008 put one of the stones on a multi million pound machine and came back with the result diamond and calcite with calcite being the most common epigenetic diamond contaminate, What I want is to find just one person who can do what I can do some where in the UK capable of recognising diamond characteristics looking down a microscope and no one can do this

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results