Houston diamond suppliers

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...that must be miserable! :(2

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel so sorry for the folks without power in this heat. No A/C and unbearable heat and humidity. Are there places for them to go?

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
I feel so sorry for the folks without power in this heat. No A/C and unbearable heat and humidity. Are there places for them to go?

not enough places for that many folks.

I live 50 miles West (we never lost power here) and folks are driving here from Houston to purchase groceries and power generators. Some gasoline stations are running low on product.

This storm passed right over 'refinery row' (Pasadena/Deer Park/Baytown) so not certain if deliveries of fuel are being made quickly enough, Yes, temps in the 90s today and same tomorrow.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I'm in the Houston metro area and it's been miserable for sure. The power (and cable/cell/internet) is back today for us thankfully. But we are on a different energy provider than downtown Houston. Even our cell service was down most of these past few days. I have no idea how or why. Today, everything seems back. Except my yard. Ugh!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We’re 4 hours from Houston and thankfully didn’t have any major fall out from the hurricane, apart from being without internet for most of the day after. Nothing compared to what those in the direct path have had to deal with.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We are starting to get back to full operations. We got power back to the office a couple of days ago, but had delays getting both internet and Air Conditioning. All is restored now so the office is up and running. But some of our team members still do not have power at home though, so we are not yet at 100%.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Didn't realize there were so many Houstonians here :). I think our area, NE Houston, was the hardest hit. We truly got the dirty side of the storm. Fortunately, we have a generator so we were never suffering in the heat. But it was scary. The high winds blew 2 trees over in my yard. The aftermath, looked like a war zone. Thankfully we have an awesome yard crew who responded quickly for clean up. I've been thru many hurricanes but this little Category One was dang scary!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results