shape
carat
color
clarity

i love love love my new ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GraceAva

Rough_Rock
This is my new engagement ring, i upgraded from a .75ct RB. we got it of ebay for an amazing price ($1800!) i feel soooo lucky to have such a stunning diamond as with our budget i never thought we would get anything near this. i spend all day looking at it!!! it does have a small carbon spot on the side which you can only see when i take it off and look closely but apart from that its clear fiery and bright. also when i take it off and look from the side it shows a bit of color but when its on it looks bright white, could this be due to blue flouresence?
my jeweler said the center is a victorian diamond from Hong Kong in a modern setting.

1ct old cut with .38ct side stones SI1 I-J-K

my new ring!!! 022.JPG

my new ring!!! 021.JPG

What a beauty you've got in your hands!! Would love to see some hand shots!

thanks! i will post some more, ive had a bit of trouble with them being the wrong size.

Oh it's beautiful and has such a pretty setting. Congratulations!

It is beautiful! Congrats on your new ring!

Congratulations on your new ring! It looks lovely!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Very classic and elegant! Congratulations!

Very beautiful :))

It's so beautiful Graceava!!! What a gorgeous set, I really love the setting and that stone is dreamy! Looking forward to hand shots! Congrats!

You were VERY lucky to get such a terrific deal! The settings are just beautiful, too! :love:

Very pretty!! Ditto on the hand shots! :))

It's beautiful! I really like the setting, and I agree--we need some handshots!

It's lovely, congratulations! :appl:

Wow! It is beautiful. Congrats on your good deal. :appl:

What a steal! Congrats and wear it in good health!

I can see why you love it! The stone and the setting are beautiful!

Wow it looks bigger than 1ct! It's beautiful :love: So happy you posted pics! Do you have any hand shots?

Very nice, you got a great deal.

thanks for the kind comment everyone! heres some more.

pool and ring 075.JPG

pool and ring 113.JPG

pool and ring 110.JPG

pool and ring 083.JPG

a few more!

pool and ring 115.JPG

pool and ring 092.JPG

p.s is that little circle in the middle of the diamond the culet? im a bit confused!

GraceAva|1301862310|2886872 said:
p.s is that little circle in the middle of the diamond the culet? im a bit confused!

Yes, that's the culet...it looks beautiful on your hand GraceAva!! What a winner! :love:

Love that last photo especially!

ps. Yes that is the culet!

Very pretty. I can see why you love it.

Ahhhhhh, I was looking at that ring as well on Ebay, very pretty.

Beautiful ring! You got a great deal, and it look lovely on your hand. Congrats!

ENJOY!!!! :appl:

I LOVE the faceting on your stone! It's so unique, and I have to say I love the flat culet.
Gorgeous pictures. You must be so distracted with that beautiful set on your hand!

thanks everyone! autumngem, i was also watching it for a while but couldn't decide between that or the 75ct art deco one, they were both sooooo pretty. i would love to know who got the other one in the end!

beautiful! great find :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results