shape
carat
color
clarity

I think I caught the halo bug

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
After seeing all of your halo rings I want to change my setting to a cushion halo...and it is all you guys fault.... :lol:

Here is what my ring looks like now the center stone is a 1ct RB with a pave band. I hope my fiance is on board with it, I'll keep everyone posted...

Ering0213102.jpg

ERing02131023.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Your ring is sooo beautiful! I adore the 6 prongs diamond setting! Are you sure you want to change it for halo? IMO, halo is more commun then your 6 prongs diamond setting. If it was me.... I would like to keep it as is... + it fit your hand like a charm!

Give you a little time to think Sweety!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
That's a really beautiful ring, are you sure you want to change it?!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely gorgeous, and looks great on your hand. I'll admit it, I'm a solitaire lover, but you have a beautiful one.

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Awww you guys are the best....but now I'm confused.... :???:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is very pretty - I'd go try some halo rings on to see if you really want to go that route. It's a beautiful stone nevertheless!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Try some halos on...there are SOOO many different styles to choose from. Do you like the look with milgrain and more metal or do you only wanna see diamonds when you look down? (I liked the just diamonds route for myself).

Its not up to us (although I myself LOVE them) ...if you do (and your hubby is on board too) then DO IT!!! Heck, even if he's not, you're the one wearing it--I am sure you can find a way to convince him. :naughty:

Although your ring is BEAUTIFUL a halo will be BEAUTIFUL TOOOOOO. It adds SO MUCH MORE finger coverge :love: !! I think halos are awesome when the center stone is in th 1-2 ct range! I also LOVE a RB in a cushion halo (I almost bought one myself but nixed the RB bc my 1st failed marriage e-ring was a RB and was looking for a change-lol)

Whatever you decide...GOOD LUCK and keep us posted :D

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring! I also love halos, so I understand your dilemma. I truly can't say that I like halos any better than your style. Do you have to buy the new setting outright or can you trade in your current ring?

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful, I love your setting just the way it is. But if Halo is what you long for, then Halo, it is!!!
I will be watching for you to post your new Halo!

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
lbbaber|1301358792|2882222 said:
Try some halos on...there are SOOO many different styles to choose from. Do you like the look with milgrain and more metal or do you only wanna see diamonds when you look down? (I liked the just diamonds route for myself).

Its not up to us (although I myself LOVE them) ...if you do (and your hubby is on board too) then DO IT!!! Heck, even if he's not, you're the one wearing it--I am sure you can find a way to convince him. :naughty:

Although your ring is BEAUTIFUL a halo will be BEAUTIFUL TOOOOOO. It adds SO MUCH MORE finger coverge :love: !! I think halos are awesome when the center stone is in th 1-2 ct range! I also LOVE a RB in a cushion halo (I almost bought one myself but nixed the RB bc my 1st failed marriage e-ring was a RB and was looking for a change-lol)

Yes I like the Diamond look like this:

Well%20Adorned%20Platinum%20Cushion%20Halo-231_preview.jpg

pave-cushion-halo-engagement-ring-with-pave-band-scs1309b-1-L.jpg

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
iugurl|1301360126|2882242 said:
I love your ring! I also love halos, so I understand your dilemma. I truly can't say that I like halos any better than your style. Do you have to buy the new setting outright or can you trade in your current ring?

I am hoping we can just trade in the setting (may have to pay a little extra for the difference), but I want to keep my center diamond.

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
MissGotRocks|1301357156|2882189 said:
Your ring is very pretty - I'd go try some halo rings on to see if you really want to go that route. It's a beautiful stone nevertheless!

Aww thank you...I'll definitley do that and I'll take pictures of both styles on my hand and post them here and go from there...

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
hearts-arrows_girl|1301369504|2882371 said:
Your ring is beautiful, I love your setting just the way it is. But if Halo is what you long for, then Halo, it is!!!

Great! I hope to not keep you waiting long, hopefully my fiance will be convince right away... :naughty:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
hearts-arrows_girl|1301369504|2882371 said:
I agree. I love your current setting, but it's really about what YOU want.

I can't wait to see pictures of some comparison settings!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Iluvprettyrocks|1301407659|2882552 said:
lbbaber|1301358792|2882222 said:

Yes I like the Diamond look like this:

I love those (its exactly like mine :D )...they are beautiful. Simple yet blingalicious!!! When I look down at my ring, all I see is diamonds (no gold). :love:

I got mine at Whitflash. They gave me a much better price than the local B&M's. That setting is simple though so you should be able to find a good deal somewhere. Good luck convincing your hunny tonight!!

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Update: Well I got an answer from my fiance and he said...."YES...if getting a new setting will make you happy, then I will be happy"...he's so smart :lol: (just kidding about the "smart" part) Now we just have to set some time aside to go back to the jeweler so that I can first compare the two rings... :appl:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Iluvprettyrocks|1302032348|2888485 said:
Update: Well I got an answer from my fiance and he said...."YES...if getting a new setting will make you happy, then I will be happy"...he's so smart :lol: (just kidding about the "smart" part) Now we just have to set some time aside to go back to the jeweler so that I can first compare the two rings... :appl:

Yay, have fun with your "re-model" :) Sounds like you have a good guy!!!

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
UPDATE: My fiance just told me that he wants us to go to the jeweler TOMORROW morning so that we can check out halos :appl: :appl: :appl: I'll make sure not to forget my camera so I can post pics and get your votes on what looks better :D

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
When I did my re-do, I wasn't thinking of a Halo, then I tried one on and fell in love!! Your ring is beautiful, but wait until you try on the halo!! Have fun.

Unicorn64

Rough_Rock
As everyone else has said, your current setting is beautiful, but so are halos! Have fun trying them on tomorrow and then come back and tell us all about it.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!!! Have fun, YAY!! :appl: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I love halos! You'll be so happy!

By the way, where is the top halo from in that photo, the one above the Well Adorned halo? I really like it (both of them are very pretty).

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
I love halo rings and think your diamond would look great that way, but you should try some on before deciding. Sometimes what you think you like doesn't look the way you think it would on your hand.

Good luck and keep us posted on what you decide to do.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results