shape
carat
color
clarity

I would like to get your opinions about a 1 ct round diamond. Thank you in advance.

Mavis1923

Rough_Rock
Color G
Clarity VS1
Flour None
Symm. Excellent

Depth. 61.5%
Table. 55%

Girdle. Medium (faceted) 3%

Crown Angle 35
Pavilion Angle 40.6

Stars. 50%
Girdle. 75%

Crown. 15.5%
Pavilion. 42.5%

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's got good numbers but we need images to see how well it's cut.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need pics to be helpful

Mavis1923

Rough_Rock
Thank you all very much for your attention. Pictures provided to me are below. In addition to the diamond details I noted, I would like to add that the cut and polish are both excellent.
DIAMOND 7.png

DIAMOND 1.PNG DIAMOND 2.PNG DIAMOND 3.PNG DIAMOND 4.PNG DIAMOND 5.PNG DIAMOND 6.PNG

Last edited:

Mavis1923

Rough_Rock
Proportions are OK? And, any concern about feather inclusion?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's your budget?

Mavis1923

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for your selections. The last one is very very nice. I would like to go with 1 cr, and fluorescence none. H, VS1 is good for me(budget friendly). Could I have your other nice diamond choices for engagement ring. Thank you very much.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you very much for your selections. The last one is very very nice. I would like to go with 1 cr, and fluorescence none. H, VS1 is good for me(budget friendly). Could I have your other nice diamond choices for engagement ring. Thank you very much.

Unless it's v strong fluor it won't make a difference. "Faint/negligible" or "med" won't be visible to the naked eye

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The whiteflash option (and any option you find from them that's ACA, Expert selection, premier select) will all be great

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The OPs original selection is very nice, as are the others offered.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results