shape
carat
color
clarity

input please #7

joe2

Rough_Rock
My son is looking for a larger earring for casual wear. The last one I got for him was a .4ish BG Quadex. (what I thought was an appropriate size guy's earring in a professional work environment)
The inclusion in this stone would drive me crazy if my wife was wearing it. I'm sure the stone would disappear and the only thing I would see is the inclusion. That being said I dont think it would bother him, he may not even notice it until I point it out.
How obvious will it be?

StarshineSweet

Rough_Rock
Trade
Noticeable or not, that inclusion is a deal breaker for me. It would drive me nuts being right under the table!!!

joe2

Rough_Rock
Yah, maybe one of these would be a better choice. (round would be a better choice but "they're old fashioned")

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My son is looking for a larger earring for casual wear. The last one I got for him was a .4ish BG Quadex. (what I thought was an appropriate size guy's earring in a professional work environment)
The inclusion in this stone would drive me crazy if my wife was wearing it. I'm sure the stone would disappear and the only thing I would see is the inclusion. That being said I dont think it would bother him, he may not even notice it until I point it out.
How obvious will it be?

How big is the stone? Honestly for an earring it might not be a big deal

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results