shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here! 2ct grey emerald cut sculptural signet ring

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
I'd be the first to say my style is definitely not everyones cup of tea. This ring sort of fell together, and DK did a fantastic job as always. I was aiming for something sculptural with sleek lines, but also incredibly wearable. I feel like the lines of the setting goes perfectly with the step cuts, the warm buttery satin gold compliments perfectly the cool grey tone of the diamond. I love how Leen Heyne plays with the color of diamonds and the color of gold so that was part of the inspiration.

It sits very low to the finger, signet style. The stone is tilted. It gives me manhattan style vibes. I'm chuffed! Though I am wondering if I should have the angles "sharpened", I think the satin might have softened the lines. And maybe thicken the bottom of the shank from 3mm to 4mm.

IMG_3264.JPGIMG_3267.JPGIMG_3266.JPG
IMG_3268.JPG

That is so cool. The angle of the setting kind of forces the eye to follow the sides of the diamond and makes it look crisp and clean. Interesting combo of yellow gold and grey — most people probably would go with white gold but you are correct that the yellow gold makes the grey pop.

Wow, I love this. Really eye-catching and edgy.

I love it. That gold in those lines has me drooling.

What is the size of the stone? That looks huge for 2cts

Wow, it looks awesome!

Love this!!!! The sculptural design is perfect

:love: :love: :love: It's freaking amazing! I love it. Architectural and interesting.

Here's you, 'Oh, you mean this little thing?'8-)giphy (22).gif

totally cool ring! love it

Thanks everyone :) I believe it's 8.65 x 6.37 @CSpan . The gold is actually 14k, and DK asked if I'd like it to be yellowed-up, I had no clue that gold color could be different within the same karat.
@ItsMainelyYou I love that gif for this!

That is so cool! :love:

Wow !
That's awsome
i love it
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I love that chunky style, I love the satin finish and asymmetry. I think it’s perfect. I probably would’ve went for the 4mm at the bottom of the shank, but more for comfort than aesthetics. I like the softened bevels.

Stunning!

Ooooohhhhh... I saw this on his IG and knew it had to be for a PS member! I adore this!

Ooooohhhhh... I saw this on his IG and knew it had to be for a PS member! I adore this!

Since his IG video he sharpened the angles, made the satin more satin/less matte, glossed up the inside and cut out the back for better cleaning :)

I'd be the first to say my style is definitely not everyones cup of tea. This ring sort of fell together, and DK did a fantastic job as always. I was aiming for something sculptural with sleek lines, but also incredibly wearable. I feel like the lines of the setting goes perfectly with the step cuts, the warm buttery satin gold compliments perfectly the cool grey tone of the diamond. I love how Leen Heyne plays with the color of diamonds and the color of gold so that was part of the inspiration.

It sits very low to the finger, signet style. The stone is tilted. It gives me manhattan style vibes. I'm chuffed! Though I am wondering if I should have the angles "sharpened", I think the satin might have softened the lines. And maybe thicken the bottom of the shank from 3mm to 4mm.

IMG_3268.JPG

I still love this ring :kiss2:. I would totally rock this one. So cool at every level, regardless of gender.

IMG_3268.JPG

I love grey diamonds! It’s beautiful, enjoy it.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics