shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen or White Flash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Icce

Shiny_Rock
I have pretty much narrowed it down to stones at these 2 places. Good old gold had a few but their bands would cost more etc.

So my question is are the james allen H&A stones the same quality and brightness etc as White flashes ACA stones? I noticed on James Allen I had to go through them all etc because the the HCA doesn''t always score great etc and Whitee flashes does but I managed to find some on each. James Allen has more band styles to choose from but they weren''t open to talk to after "normal buisness hours -call to 6 not on weekends etc". I called White flash yesterday and the lady I spoke to was so helpful that she even took down the stats I wanted to find me a little closer match so that I can be 100% in buget (I was a bit out). White flash does seem to cost a bit though but it is only a few hundered. So how would you rate the top stones from each? Is there anything else I should know before finially picking a similar stone from either of the 2 vendors?

Not all of them are...WF ACA's are certainly a safer choice. Some JA H&A stones are great, some not so great.

I think WF's customer service is far superior, so I would prefer them for that reason. They also have access to more settings than just the ones on their website, so worth talking to them about it.

Just curious Icce ... when you say "bands" do you mean wedding bands or engagement ring settings?

Sorry I meant setting. Simple 4 prong with some tappering in near the stone. X or legato or similar. Sorry for the typos not at home typing from my phone. Will be more detailed later.

Good question!

I''ve been pouring over stones and setting on their two sites for a week now. I had been only looking at Blue Nile but I never really did find a setting I just went WOWSERS over.

I really think I''m going to go with James Allen as the setting choices are wonderful...so much so that I''m having an awful time picking just one.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP