shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen? why the price difference

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Icce

Shiny_Rock
I am still going to Whiteflash I believe as I really love there costomer service (waiting on the new shipment) just wondering why james allen is a few hunder cheaper.

This stat diamond http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/H-VS2-Ideal-Cut-Round-Diamond-1197107.asp?b=16&a=12&c=77&cid=131 on the GOG or WF woulld probably be 5k somthing but only 4 somthing here...any ideas why? Its a good stone the HCA is under 2 etc.

are the WF ACA more shinny or speical...I dont really know how to ask this questiong...but is there any different if u find a same quality one.

I am still sticking with WF...not sure why but it makes me confortable.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
WF and GOG have better upgrade policies and also provide a lot more information on their stones than JA. ACA''s are very tightly cut, so are they better than all JA stones? No. But are they better than a lot of them? Yes.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash and GOG are much more cut quality oriented. James Allen has some nice things but the burden of selecting a well cut stone is on the buyer. Whiteflash ACA is a proprietary cut much like "Heart On Fire"--so it is more expensive but the quality is in the top few percent of stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results