shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Box Clear Out! 14k Gold Beauties all less than $400 (Bracelet, Earrings, Rings)

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, everyone! It's time to clear out my jewelry box. Many of these items are gifts that I only wore once or twice or just to try on- all 14k solid gold (not plated or filled, etc.):

PXL_20231212_185308426.jpgPXL_20231212_195457947.jpg

Items as follows:
1. 14k Yellow Gold Italian Rope Chain Bracelet 7" - $95; brand new condition- only worn to try out
2. 14k Yellow Gold Italian Twist Drop earrings- $130- like new, only worn once to a wedding
3. 14kt White Gold 1/10 ct Round (natural) Diamond Three-Stone Ring, size 6- $255 brand new condition, only worn to try out
4. 14kt White Gold 1/10 ct Round (natural) Diamond Three-Stone Ring, size 6.5- $210
5. 14k White Gold 1/6 ct (natural) Diamond Twisting Knot Ring, size 6- $255 brand new condition, only worn to try out
6. 14k White gold set Princess cut (natural) Diamond studs, 1/3 cttw - $165 (missing backs)
7. 14k White Gold .75 cttw Compass Prong Set (lab) Diamond Eternity Ring / Anniversary Band, size 6 (very loose, fits more like a 6.5 at least) $325, only worn a handful of times
8. 14K Yellow Gold Milgrain Bezel Set 1/2 cttw (natural) Diamond 3/4 Eternity Ring / Anniversary Band, size 7- $390, only worn once or twice
9. 14k Yellow gold Women's Dress / Dinner /Cocktail ring- $175, size 7 (I received this ring as an engagement gift from my husbands side of the family years ago; it's 14k gold and I'm not sure what the gemstones are as I never got it tested.It's also missing one small white stone which can be easily fixed. In light of this, I'm selling it for less than the scrap value offered by my local jewelers in case someone can wear and enjoy it!)

I'm working on getting individual listings and photos of these up but for now, I can be reached via LT here (listing for item #7 ) if you're interested or with any questions: https://loupetroop.com/listings/ban...14k-white-gold-diamond-floating-eternity-ring

Same terms as the listing above applies. Thanks for looking & happy holidays, ya'll!

Last edited:
Have a link up for the drop earrings and necklaces:

Others to come :)

Most of these pieces were gifts or purchases I made when I first started collecting and would love for them to go to new homes and get use instead of sitting in my jewelry box. Perfect gifting pieces (Christmas, graduation, daughter's birthday, etc. ) or just treat yourself pieces without feeling too guilty! Motivated to sell and open to offers on some of these so feel free to reach out!

While I get the other listings together, here are some additional pictures I took:
PXL_20231212_191728376.jpgPXL_20231212_191903646.jpgPXL_20231212_192649976.jpgPXL_20231212_192659338.jpgPXL_20231212_192759060.jpgPXL_20231212_192819441.jpgPXL_20231212_192827130.jpgPXL_20231212_192838887.jpgPXL_20231212_192944601.jpg

Hello! I messaged about the bracelet, if it's still available!

Bracelet is sold!

Hello, I messaged you via LT regarding your LG diamond stud earrings.

Hello, I messaged you via LT regarding your LG diamond stud earrings.

@JB93 Replied!

Just fyi, if any one is interested in any of these items for Christmas, Monday morning was the latest I could ship. After that I'll be too busy with holiday activities so I could only ship in the new year.

Earrings dropped to $115 through Christmas! (includes insured shipping!)

hi, I would love to call the dibs for earrings! My daughter is about to get her ears pierced and they would be perfect. Shipping after Xmas would be no problem at all, as I am planning to squirrel them away until her birthday anyways :)

Sorry, I though you were referring in your post to the diamond studs, I did not realize you also have dangly earrings. Let me shoot you a message nevertheless about the princess cut studs

Sorry, I though you were referring in your post to the diamond studs, I did not realize you also have dangly earrings. Let me shoot you a message nevertheless about the princess cut studs

Hi @Dizze! I'm so sorry, I wasn't more clear. Yes, please do. Happy to consider an offer on it!

Hi @Dizzie! I received your message on IG and replied but not sure if you received it. Best point of contant is via email/LT since IG doesn't always send me notifications of my messages for some reason. Studs are still available at this time.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Open to offers so definitely ask! Also, last call for shipping before the New Year.

Happy Monday ya'll! Cannot believe Christmas/New Year's is almost here. Where did the year go?!

Update: we had a last minute change of Christmas plans, so good news is I'll no longer only be able to ship after the New Year, however, today is the last day for guaranteed delivery before Christmas.

Hi @Dizzie! I received your message on IG and replied but not sure if you received it. Best point of contant is via email/LT since IG doesn't always send me notifications of my messages for some reason. Studs are still available at this time.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Open to offers so definitely ask! Also, last call for shipping before the New Year.

Happy Monday ya'll! Cannot believe Christmas/New Year's is almost here. Where did the year go?!

Hi J! Sorry for the delayed answer. We were visiting my family and I have forgotten my phone there. Just got it back. I answered you in IG! Please feel free to send me your email there and I would be most happy to continue the discussion per email if that is most convenient to you! Thanks!

Hi J! Sorry for the delayed answer. We were visiting my family and I have forgotten my phone there. Just got it back. I answered you in IG! Please feel free to send me your email there and I would be most happy to continue the discussion per email if that is most convenient to you! Thanks!

No problem at all @Dizzie! Thanks for this note. I replied on IG. Please feel free to reach out via email :)

Finally got a listing up for the yellow gold milgrain semi eternity band. This one is natural diamonds and barely worn:

Also, regarding the drop earrings, I was digging through my jewelry and realized I brought two of them at the time (I loved them so much, I wanted an extra pair to gift or have in case I lost it) but I totally forgot about them! One pair is spoken for but the other one is still available! As I mentioned before, open to offers on lots of these so feel free to reach out!

Dizzie kindly decided to pass on the princess cut studs due to the costs associated with international shipping so they are still available. Can ship any of these Tuesday for a late Christmas present!!

@JV36912 I am interested in a pair of the drop earrings. I sent you an email. :)

Last edited:
next in line for drop earrings? I think I messaged to an earlier posting of them :P

Lots of interest but the last pair of drop earrings are still available as of now!

Also, feel free to reach out or make an offer anything else I have available. Feeling especially festive today :)

Merry Christmas guys!

Both drop earrings are sold! Items in the jewelry tray still available :)

#8 is sold! Weekend sale on the WG diamond eternity:

Happy New Year Y'all!! 10% off all remaining listings this week only to start your new year off with some sparkle!

Are the princess studs still available?

Thanks! Do you have contact info on loupetroop? I can't seem to sign in to message you.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP