shape
carat
color
clarity

Last minute opinions on this diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modspike

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone, I''m about to purchase this diamond from BN and I wanted to get some last minute opinions on the feather inclusion on this SI1. It is eye-clean but I have no other information other than the GIA report. I''m happy with the cut and proportions. Just a tad bit worried about the diamonds durability.

Diamond.jpeg

Date: 12/2/2008 11:32:49 AM
Author:modspike
Hi Everyone, I'm about to purchase this diamond from BN and I wanted to get some last minute opinions on the feather inclusion on this SI1. It is eye-clean but I have no other information other than the GIA report. I'm happy with the cut and proportions. Just a tad bit worried about the diamonds durability.
Hi Mod,

You should be fine, just check that the feather doesn't reach the girdle by asking the BN rep to check it, but there shouldn't be an issue. Alternatively if you want further reassurance, get an independant appraiser to check it out. Should be a lovely rock - congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP