shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Antique Cushion cut diamonds in CAD

diamonddiva22

Rough_Rock
Hi,

My partner and I are getting pretty serious and are talking about getting engaged fairly soon. I am in love with the Antique Cushion cut but unfortunately we have not come across any in CAD.

Do any of you know where I can find someone who can source a stone for us. I really would like this stone for my engagement ring and I try to talk myself into an elongated modern cushion but I would rather have an antique.

Thank you!

What do you mean “find one in CAD”?

Reach out to Rita

Or

I’m pretty sure both are in Canada

Reach out to Rita

Or

I’m pretty sure both are in Canada

Thank you so much!!!

I am in Canada and I just buy from US vendors. It is simple to import — you just pay GST/PST as you would for any other purchase.

I would recommend Old World Diamonds and Jewels by Grace. I also see good things from Gilded Lane on IG. Be sure to search PS for any vendors you consider as there are reviewed you will want to consider.

You are seeking the most rare type of old cut lol Could be a long search!

Agree with Dreamer on this. Just make life easier and buy from the US

I am in Canada and I just buy from US vendors. It is simple to import — you just pay GST/PST as you would for any other purchase.

I would recommend Old World Diamonds and Jewels by Grace. I also see good things from Gilded Lane on IG. Be sure to search PS for any vendors you consider as there are reviewed you will want to consider.

You are seeking the most rare type of old cut lol Could be a long search!

Thank you, I appreciate the advice!!

Maybe August Vintage Cushions at Distinctive Gems. I got my diamond from them, and I’m in Canada also.
Not antique, but cut in an antique style.

They may have some, as well!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP