shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for diamonds for earrings

lynne_ross

Rough_Rock
I am searching for a pair of round diamonds for earrings. I am not an expert in diamonds and find it difficult to find a great pair with all the considerations. Appreciate someone pointing me in right direction - see so many posts with wonderful members like Kim
N recommending best diamonds. I am based in Hong Kong and looking at the online retailers since they appear to ship to me.
The specs I am looking for is round, 3 ct each diamond, high colour (D, E, maybe F), clarity at least VS2, ideal cut. Would like to stay under 3-3.5k usd for pair, can go a bit over if needed.

Thanks in advance!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Alex Park on instagram may ship to HK. I’ve definitely seen his post 6ctw pairs. Check him out. Don’t expect concierge service, though. It’s very cut and dry with him. Good luck!

diamonds27

Rough_Rock
I am searching for a pair of round diamonds for earrings. I am not an expert in diamonds and find it difficult to find a great pair with all the considerations. Appreciate someone pointing me in right direction - see so many posts with wonderful members like Kim
N recommending best diamonds. I am based in Hong Kong and looking at the online retailers since they appear to ship to me.
The specs I am looking for is round, 3 ct each diamond, high colour (D, E, maybe F), clarity at least VS2, ideal cut. Would like to stay under 3-3.5k usd for pair, can go a bit over if needed.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, you should check out this new site, www.yourdiamondguys.com. It’s got this cool AI that scans for inclusions and weeds out the bad ones, so you only see the best diamonds with nice imperfections. Plus, there’s tons of info on there to help you out.

lynne_ross

Rough_Rock
Alex Park on instagram may ship to HK. I’ve definitely seen his post 6ctw pairs. Check him out. Don’t expect concierge service, though. It’s very cut and dry with him. Good luck!
Thanks All. I ended up getting a pair of diamonds from Alex Park since I have bought mined from him before and have received beautiful diamonds. I will get them set locally so I can control setting better, hard with time change otherwise.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Please post photos once they’re done! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results