shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

catlwade

Rough_Rock
I was in Chicago this weekend looking at rings and I found one I loved in 2 stores, and figured I would be able to find it online.

I was VERY similar to the Ritani Endless Love (halo) diamond ring. BUT, the ring was set with gemstones (one red, one light green, and so on.) They had a bunch all set with different stones. The band was about 1.5 - 2 mm wide, and the diamonds on the halo and band were bead set.

Has anyone seen this? Pretty much the Ritani Endless Love set with a different gemstone and not diamond as the main stone??????????

The Tiffany Legacy is also set with colored stones. You can really order any setting and have a colored stone of your choice set in it. See the colored stones forum here for lots of advice on buying colored stones.

I dont think I am explaining it right. It was a halo of diamonds, and the center stone was a colored stone. I was going to have it set with a diamond though for an engagement ring, and was looking for it online, but can''t find it.

So do you want the riitani setting with a diamond center or some other halo setting, did it look like the legacy???
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP