shape
carat
color
clarity

MBA Research: Seeking Input on Influencer Marketing in Pearl Jewelry Industry

nicole green

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello Price scope Pearl Enthusiasts! I'm Nicole Green, an MBA student at Glasgow Caledonian University, researching the impact of influencer marketing on the UK pearl jewelry industry. I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community for your valuable insights. I'm conducting a brief survey (about 10 minutes) to understand how social media influencers affect your perceptions and purchasing decisions regarding pearl jewelry. Your responses will be anonymous and used solely for academic purposes.If you're willing to participate, please click this link to access the survey: [https://forms.gle/zoqA8KqBZe5DA1LQ8]Additionally, I'm looking for a few individuals for short interviews (30-45 minutes) to discuss this topic in more depth. If you're interested in being interviewed, please PM me or indicate your willingness in the survey.Thank you in advance for your help. Your input is truly appreciated and will make a significant difference in my research. Best regards, Nicole.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please clarify if you only want responses from people in the UK.

Also your link does not work, presumably because it includes the word "Additionally".

nicole green

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello Price scope Pearl Enthusiasts! I'm Nicole Green, an MBA student at Glasgow Caledonian University, researching the impact of influencer marketing on the UK pearl jewelry industry. I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community for your valuable insights. I'm conducting a brief survey (about 10 minutes) to understand how social media influencers affect your perceptions and purchasing decisions regarding pearl jewelry. Your responses will be anonymous and used solely for academic purposes. If you're willing to participate, please click this link to access the survey: [https://forms.gle/uvcCkYAoBJmnvrFZ7], Additionally I'm looking for a few individuals for short interviews (30-45 minutes) to discuss this topic in more depth. If you're interested in being interviewed, please PM me or indicate your willingness in the survey. Thank you in advance for your help. Your input is truly appreciated and will make a significant difference in my research. Best regards, Nicole.

The link for the survey https://forms.gle/uvcCkYAoBJmnvrFZ7

nicole green

Rough_Rock
Trade
This survey is specifically designed for individuals living in the United Kingdom

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I enjoy pearls (or at least window shopping online for that perfect strand), I live in the same city and have links to GCU (I can confirm for anyone wondering that the email address provided in the survey is a genuine GCU student email address) and I started my career as a research assistant so I know how tough it can be to get anyone to respond so I'm happy to have a look at your survey.

@nicole green, there aren't that many UK-based posters on the forum.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But there may be lurkers, so hopefully you'll get some replies.
There is also a thread about pearls in the jewelry section of Purse Forum where you might post it.

nicole green

Rough_Rock
Trade
I enjoy pearls (or at least window shopping online for that perfect strand), I live in the same city and have links to GCU (I can confirm for anyone wondering that the email address provided in the survey is a genuine GCU student email address) and I started my career as a research assistant so I know how tough it can be to get anyone to respond so I'm happy to have a look at your survey.

@nicole green, there aren't that many UK-based posters on the forum.

Thank you

nicole green

Rough_Rock
Trade
But there may be lurkers, so hopefully you'll get some replies.
There is also a thread about pearls in the jewelry section of Purse Forum where you might post it.

Thank you, will check that platform out as well.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nicole green there is a separate pearl forum also, a quick Google should turn it up.

Also, it looks as though I’m too old for your survey! There’s no tick box for those of us who are 55+.

Last edited:

nicole green

Rough_Rock
Trade
@nicole green there is a separate pearl forum also, a quick Google should turn it up.

Also, it looks as though I’m too old for your survey! There’s no tick box for those of us who are 55+.

Hi Snowdrop , Thank you for your feedback regarding the age brackets in our survey. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. For the purposes of this study, we are focusing on a specific age range that aligns with our research objectives. The current age brackets reflect the target demographic we are studying for this particular project.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nicole,
May I ask-- you say "we" and "our". Is this purely academic or are the results going to be used in marketing for a company that you may be associated with or employed by? I have a specific company in mind and a reason for wondering.

nicole green

Rough_Rock
Trade
Nicole,
May I ask-- you say "we" and "our". Is this purely academic or are the results going to be used in marketing for a company that you may be associated with or employed by? I have a specific company in mind and a reason for wondering.

Hi Pearlsngems ,The survey for my research is purely academic. When I say "we," I'm referring to the collective findings that will be submitted as proof for my study. There are no commercial interests involved, and I'm not associated with any specific company. The aim is to contribute to the academic understanding of the UK pearl jewellery sector. If you have any questions or interests, I would love to hear about your thoughts and interests.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too bad about UK only. And -- oof -- nothing for the one-foot-in-the-grave 55+ demographic. There are some stylish, knowledgeable, and media-savvy folks here among those 55+ grown-ups.

The only social media influencers who have influenced me vis-a-vis pearls are all on this forum (esp. @yssie).

I do have several dozen followers across various platforms so if you are ever looking to expand your reach, you know whom to ask.

Best of luck with your marketing project.

nicole green

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi LilAlex, Thank you for your feedback! I wanted to clarify that I did not choose the 55+ age bracket for this research because I aimed to focus on a younger demographic that is more actively engaged in current trends and social media discussions about pearl jewellery.However, I recognize that the 55+ demographic is stylish, knowledgeable, and influential, especially within this community. Your insights and experiences are incredibly valuable, and I appreciate your willingness to share them. Thank you again for your support!

nicole green

Rough_Rock
Trade
Too bad about UK only. And -- oof -- nothing for the one-foot-in-the-grave 55+ demographic. There are some stylish, knowledgeable, and media-savvy folks here among those 55+ grown-ups.

The only social media influencers who have influenced me vis-a-vis pearls are all on this forum (esp. @yssie).

I do have several dozen followers across various platforms so if you are ever looking to expand your reach, you know whom to ask.

Best of luck with your marketing project.

Hi Lil Alex, as you are aware that I'm working on a research project about [Influencer Marketing's Impact on Consumer Trust and Purchase Behavior in the UK Pearl Jewellery Industry]. Would you be willing to participate in a short interview to share your insights? It should only take about 30 to 40 mins of your time and can be done via call . And I would appreciate the help if you can help me also get in contact with @yssie as I don't know how to contact her on this forum. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for considering!

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I’m Australian so can’t assist.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This is interesting. I'm in the wrong place and obviously on the way out :) But my budget and interest in pearls has been stronger past the age of 55.

"At a certain age" I wear pearls, they do not wear me. :D

Reactions: caf
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results